69

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 69:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 69:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
They didn't feel it in the great ditch, but when they swim out of the water, they really feel the temperature drop. The sky was gloomy and the wind was bleak. As soon as I returned to Haicheng, the first snow of winter fell, and the glittering snowflakes were as soft as white feathers, and melted into water the moment they landed on the sea.

Dongchen suddenly stopped, he looked up at the sky, caught the small white snowflakes with open hands, and said excitedly towards Han Zhan, "Brother, look, it's snowflakes~"

Han Zhan's gaze fell on his side of his face, and his hoarfrost-stained eyelashes quivered slightly, and he unconsciously moved Han Zhan's heart, "Well, it's beautiful."

"Dongchen, Dongchen! Come here soon!" Dongkui noticed that Dongchen hadn't followed, so he waved to him.

"Okay, I'll come!" Dong Chen shouted, and the blue fish tail swayed slightly and swam up.

About to arrive in Haicheng, Dongchen heard Jiali's clear voice from Haicheng, "Cub cub----"

It's dad.

Dong Zai's eyes lit up with a warm light, and he was about to plunge into the water with his tail dangling.

The huge red fishtail dangled from before his eyes, and then he fell into a gentle embrace, smelling a familiar breath, Dongchen raised his lips and smiled sweetly, "Dad."

Jiali hugged Dongchen around twice, he was happy and melancholy, alas, cub has grown up and can no longer hold it in the palm of his hand as before.

However, the cubs who grow up are also well-behaved.

Jia Li pressed her cheek against it.

Still soft.

Dongchen was flushed with his father's cheeks, and he was embarrassed to push his father away, so he could only look at his brother with a look of help.

The deep-sea blue eyes are watery, as if they can speak, no mermaid can refuse such a pair of clean eyes.

Han Zhan frowned slightly, "Uncle Jiali, Chenchen is hungry."

Because Dongchen was not allowed to call him "Winter Cub", Han Zhan had to call him "Chenchen" instead.

"Really?" Jia Li immediately let go of Dongchen, grabbing his hand, and swimming towards Haicheng, "Then we will go back soon, Lei Zhe caught a lot of fish waiting for you to come back."

Jiali occasionally went to Dahaigou to visit Dongchen to see if he was injured. Lei Zhe was too busy to get there, so he asked Jia Li to bring some food for Dongchen.

Even if the dads can't be with Zai Zai, they still care about him.

It's been a long time since I saw Lei Zhe's father, Dongchen missed him a little bit.

Within a few months, the size of Haicheng has doubled, even including islands on the water.

If the previous Haicheng was just a small village, the current Haicheng has finally evolved into a small city.

In the waters above Haicheng, all kinds of fish roam leisurely.

Dads took good care of the small fishing grounds left by Dongchen. In addition to big-headed fish, finfish, and silvertails, there were many more fish that Dongchen didn't recognize.

Dongchen watched intently at the lively fish, pursed his mouth, hungry, and wanted to eat.

Jiali said: "Some time ago, the ocean current passed by, and I don't know which sea area fish was brought. I tasted good, so I asked Lei Zhe to catch a few of them and keep them for you to eat."