9

EN

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 9:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 9:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The merman tribe has dominated the sea for many years, and there has never been a soft and cute little mermaid like the winter cub in the tribe. Although he does not have sharp teeth and nails, and the tail is soft, for some reason, the mermaids are happy to see him. , I want to get close to him, nudge him, hold him in the palm of my hand and love him.

When Jia Li saw the mermaid showing their loving expressions, he immediately woke up, and he put away the little mermaid in his palm and didn't show it.

He was afraid to look at it a few more times, and someone else wanted to steal his cubs.

Not seeing the cute winter cubs, the mermaids looked regretful. Someone asked, "Jali, what kind of fish does your little mermaid like to eat? I'll catch it."

Jiali hid the little mermaid, and said vigilantly: "No, my Lei Zhe will catch fish for the cubs to eat."

The mermaids finally remembered that they had to teach their cubs to catch prey, and they slowly dispersed.

Jiali immediately swam far away from the mermaids before letting Dong Cub come out, Dong Cub's little tail shook, "Dad, catch the fish."

"I got it, I got it." Jiali looked in the water for a long time, and finally found a small fish with long fingers. Jiali's eyes were quick to grab the small fish, "Cub, come, Dad teaches you how to catch the fish."

"Yeah~" Dongzai listened carefully with a small face.

"Look at this fish, stretch out your nails, just grab it like this, it won't run away." Jiali nails pinched into the fish's gills and showed them to the winter cub.

Dong Zai looked at his father's sharp nails and then at his almost transparent nails. Dong Zai raised his claws, "Dad, come Zai?"

After Jiali's pinch, the little fish was half dead, and he threw it into the water and turned his belly directly.

Dong Zai rushed forward, but his small hands were too short, and he barely hugged the fish's head. Dong Zai bared his teeth and bit on it.

Jia Li said "Oh", too late to stop, and watched Dong Zai biting on the fish's head.

"Woo~" Winter Cub clutched his front teeth and tears, Cub Cub couldn't bite.

Jia Li patted the tail of the fish and laughed, "Silly cub, that's a fish head, it's not delicious."

A few little mermaids sneaked over. They all wanted to know what the most beautiful little mermaid in Dad's mouth looked like. They happened to see the scene where Dong Cub couldn't even bite the fish's head. It turned out to be a weak stupid fish.

"It's so weak." The little mermaids laughed gleefully.

Dong Zai flushed with shame, turned and threw himself into Jiali's father's arms.

The little mermaids are all dumbfounded, that...the little fish cub seems a little cute.

Jiali held up Dong Zai and rubbed his little tail with her fingers, "Cai Zai is great."

Dong Zai's tail felt a little itchy, and he couldn't help giggling.

Seeing Dongzai's sweet smile, the little mermaid who was still fierce just now suddenly became shy, and the little mermaid headed it up to Dongzai, "little mermaid, this is the fish I caught, for you."