93

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 93:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 93:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"The egg is about to break its shell!" Dongchen turned over and jumped up, lying on the bedside, staring at the white eggs in the basket with wide eyes.

The delicate and white eggshell, like suet jade, was emitting a faint halo, illuminating the dark night.

"Zubzai, can you hear Dad talking?"

There was a slight noise inside, and Dongchen seemed to have a beautiful blue-tailed little mermaid in front of Dongchen's eyes. He blushed, stretched out his little hand, and struck hard at the eggshell.

He clenched Han Zhan's arm excitedly, "I knew that Zai Zai could hear me."

"Don't be nervous," Han Zhan held his hand, "it will scare you."

Dongchen immediately lowered his voice, "Brother, why doesn't Dandan move anymore?"

Sitting in the basket, the pockets opened their hands and picked up the white egg, his face leaned forward, his eyes looked into the gap, trying to see the little mermaid inside, but the gap was too small, he only vaguely saw the blue fish tail .

Seeing that Doudou's little hand reached into the gap, trying to peel the eggshell and let the egg come out.

Dongchen was so scared that his heart was about to jump out, his voice trembled, "Go around, let the cubs come out by themselves."

Good bang.

Doudou reluctantly let go of the egg.

In the middle of the night, he covered his mouth and yawned, still staring at the white egg with his eyes open.

"Is Zai Zai asleep?" Dongchen endured sleepiness and insisted on waiting for the egg to break.

"Let me take a look." Han Zhan said, trying to lift the egg. Just when his finger touched the white egg, he heard a small sound of "click", and the crack became bigger and bigger.

He froze suddenly.

"Brother, are you too hard?" Dongchen asked nervously.

Han Zhan: I am not! I do not have!

He suddenly retracted his hand, pretending to be nonchalant, and said: "It's about to break the shell."

Dongchen watched without blinking, lest he missed the moment when the cub broke his shell.

Soon the egg shell broke through a small hole, and a small hand stretched out, but the egg shell was too hard, and the cub's strength was very small, and he couldn't tear the egg shell.

"Are you tired? How about taking a break first?"

Suddenly there was a faint cry of crying, and the small voice was so thin that Dong Chen and Han Zhan's hearts were both twitched.

"Zizai don't cry." Dongchen softened his voice to coax him.

Too small! The little hand touched the egg shell lightly, her little cheek leaning to the edge of the crack, whispering something.

Soon the crying inside stopped, and a "doudou" breath sounded. If you don't listen carefully, you can hardly hear it.

"Dudou, what happened to Dandan?"

Doudou raised his glazed eyes, as if saying nothing, he coaxed Doudou softly, and patiently taught him how to flick his tail fin and knock open the eggshell.

Then, they heard the little mermaid inside flapping the eggshell with its tail fin, making a "pop" sound.

With a "click", the eggshell split in half from the middle, and the little mermaid with a piece of eggshell came out. It was a little mermaid with black hair and black eyes and a blue tail. The scales on the tail were as dazzling as sapphires.