74

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 74:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 74:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This time the competition was very powerful. The mermaids in the surrounding waters had heard about it. There were unprecedented numbers of mermaids on the sea. Regardless of whether he wants to join the Yate waters, including the Donica waters that has little contact with the Yate waters, a mermaid is also sent to check the situation.

After all, it is related to the future of one's own sea area. If the surrounding sea areas really merge together, the Donica sea area sandwiched between many sea areas will not escape.

It can be seen that the merger of sea areas is an inevitable trend.

When they appeared in Dongchen, they immediately attracted the attention of the mermaids. Longhui who was not far away saw them, the silver fishtail flickered and swam in front of them in the blink of an eye.

He Chongyuanxi smiled faintly, then looked at Dongchen, and couldn't help raising his eyebrows, "Xiao Dongchen is also an adult?"

Probably the memory of being bullied by Longhui as a child is too impressive. Whenever he sees him, Dongchen will subconsciously behave, "Uncle Longhui."

Yuanxi was a single cub since he was a child. Another mermaid father died shortly after he broke his shell. He was brought up by Longhui. He was relatively close to Longhui. Even if he left Longhui, he lived alone for a year. I often catch some delicious fish and take them back as snacks for Longhui.

"Are you planning to find a partner this year?" Long asked him back.

Yuan Xi smiled shyly, but his tone was extremely firm, "I want to find someone I like, and be able to stay together forever."

Unexpectedly, Yuan Xi would answer this way. Longhui was a little surprised, but the mermaid parents usually don't interfere with their cubs, and Yuanxi is already an adult mermaid and has his own ideas. Long back raised his eyes, the warm sunlight penetrated into his silver eyes, and the cold expression added some warmth.

"Is it taught you?" Longhui asked suddenly.

Yuan Xi's eyes widened suddenly, he flushed, and quickly denied, "No, I think so too."

The smile on Long Hui's face flickered, "It doesn't matter."

The mermaid in front of them screamed and interrupted their conversation.

It turned out that the situation of the game has changed. The red-tailed mermaid is not Ai Rui's opponent, and he is forced to retreat again and again.

Long looked back and looked disinterested.

This will take advantage of the opponent's unpreparedness, Ai Rui flicks his tail, slaps him on the chest, and throws the opponent a few meters away.

The man struggled to get up, his chest pained like a cracked bone, he gritted his teeth, "I lost."

Ai Rui's tail slapped the sea, and the tail fin lifted the sea water, and the droplets fell down. He turned towards Dongchen in a blink of an eye, with a loose smile on his mouth.

The mermaids stared at Iri with shining eyes. Isn't such a powerful, single mermaid their dream lover? !

Ai Rui's cold hair suddenly stood up, and the peripheral light swept across a circle of green-eyed mermaids, and secretly groaned inwardly. It is conceivable that after this game, how many mermaids would haunt him.

He felt that after the matter was over, he had to go to other sea areas, and it was best to wait until the reproduction period was over before returning.