29

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 29:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 29:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the vast sea level, the mermaid is driving away a dragon.

This is a plesiosaur with a severe neck injury. It finally came here through the big trench. Naturally, it didn't want to leave this rich sea area. It raised its head and roared, and its four fins slapped the water surface. , The long neck bites the mermaid fiercely.

Han Zhan calmly shouted, "Yesi."

The mermaid named Yixi sang a song, and the plesi-necked dragon's eyes became confused, and it unconsciously paddled its four flippers, slowly drifting away from the sea.

Yixi sang while swinging the tail of the fish to keep up with the plesiosaur. The other merfolk also chased after him until they took the plesiosaur away from the sea.

The mermaid on the side looked at Han Zhan, who seemed to be in a good mood, and swam over to start a conversation, "What do you mean by Lei Zhe? Organize us to kill the insects for no reason, and to drive away the dragon clan."

Mermaid is actually very lazy. Apart from predation, it sleeps. The rest of the time, when there is nothing to do, it lays in the water and spit bubbles.

The mermaid always feels that something is not right in her heart because she has been busy these days.

Han Zhan raised his dark eyes, his tone was flat, "Do you want to know?"

The mermaid nodded.

"Then I will ask for you."

The mermaid hurriedly shook his hand, "No, no, no, no."

At this time, Dong Zai was pouting his little butt, planting sea flowers in the open space outside the door.

Behind him, a dozen fish chase me and kill each other.

Dong Zai looked back when he heard the movement.

The big head fish slammed the brakes immediately, vomiting bubbles casually.

The winter cub turned his head, and the big head fish continued to wave its tail, chasing the silver tail fish with its mouth open.

The silvertail fish panicked and plunged into the arms of the winter cub.

Dong Zai held the silver tail fish, held the big head fish's head with his small hand, and said unhappy: "You are not good."

The five big-headed fish were paid by Dongkui to the winter cub. They are a bit fierce. They often bully the little silvertail. They have been bumped into by the winter cubs many times, and they still don't repent.

The winter cub puffed up his cheeks, and the big head fish felt suffocated from breathing, and could not help turning his eyes white, floating in the water and unable to move.

"Is it wrong?"

The big head fish turned up its belly with difficulty.

Dong Zai stroked his hand and said solemnly with his small face: "Not allowed next time."

Yan Luodian swam around for a while, the big head fish was so frightened, and since then he picked up his tail and became a fish, not daring to bully the small.

Some little mermaids from Dongkui and Yuanxi came over again.

"Winter Cub." Dongkui swam over with a beautiful bunch of sea flowers, and handed the sea flowers to the Winter Cub. He wanted to say something, but when the winter cub's eyes were as clear as the sea, he suddenly couldn't say anything. .