66

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 66:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As he passed through the canyon, Han Zhan's eyes turned cold, "Noy is here."

Even if he only saw it once, he still remembered Noy’s breath,

Jiali squeezed her fist, "Isn't Zai Zai there?"

Han Zhan was about to speak, and didn't want Lei Zhe to say, "No." With his cub's character, Cub would not lead them to him if it was not safe.

Although they didn't know that Zai Zai escaped by their side, but it seems that they can't take Noy to Zai Zai's.

"I'll lead him away." Han Zhan turned and looked in the direction of Noy's approach, with a deep expression on his face.

Ai Rui said: "I'm with me too."

Lei Zhe squeezed Jiali's palms, "You go find Zazai first, after we solve Noy, we will go and look for you." An understatement made people unable to imagine how dangerous it would be.

"Good." Jia Li didn't hesitate too much, the red tail drew across the sea, and disappeared before Lei Zhe's eyes in a blink of an eye.

Not long after Jiali left, waves were raised on the calm seabed, and sea water washed over. Han Zhan raised his hand to block the turbulent water, and his body was a little unstable.

The rapids rolled up the sand on the bottom of the sea and muddled the clear water.

Han Zhan's vision gradually blurred, only relying on his strong sense of smell, he noticed that Noy was approaching...

Just behind him.

He flashed away suddenly, and saw the blue fishtail dangling from behind him. His fingers were sharp like claws, and with a scratch on his backhand, a few strands of blood melted into the sea.

Blue scales drifted past.

Since gaining the power of the Seagod, Noy has been almost invincible, but today he was wounded by the defeat of his opponents.

Noy's expression changed drastically, and he was furious.

The seabed suddenly shook, and the earth shook the mountains.

Dong Zai stared at the red fishtail that was swimming over, his heart beating faster and faster, as if he was throbbing from the depths of his blood.

It's Dad.

Dong Zai curled his lips and smiled. He happily raised his hand and waved vigorously, "Dad, I'm here."

Seeing a mosquito dragon swimming from a distance, Jia Li was a little vigilant. At this moment, he heard the voice of Dong Cub, and Jia Li set his eyes on Mossaurus's back.

Is it a cub? !

Only a few days away, the little cub who can be picked up with one hand has grown up.

The little boy has clear eyes and a warm smile. Long black hair spread out in the sea, exposing pointed ears.

This is his cub.

Jia Li was proud and sad, he swam to Dong Zai, opened his hands, and embraced him tenderly.

"Cub cub."

Dong Zai was buried in Jia Li's chest, with a certain attachment, rubbed his fluffy head against his father's chest, and he shouted softly, "Dad."

It's his mermaid father.

After trillions of years, they finally met in this life.

Jiali let go of the winter cub and checked his whole body up and down, not even letting go of the small tail fin. Seeing that he had a few scales, Jiali couldn't help but cocked the corner of his mouth. Fortunately, the cub was not injured, otherwise he had to promise. Yi was torn apart and swallowed alive.