87

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 87:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 87:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Zhan, who had always been calm and self-sufficient, suddenly panicked. He carefully picked up Dongchen and placed it on the stone bed. He put his palm on his belly.

Feeling the beating egg under the palm of his hand, as if he couldn't find an exit, he rushed around in anxious manner, and Han Zhan frowned, "Dan Dan, don't make trouble with Dad."

I don't know if Han Zhan's words had an effect, and the egg in his stomach calmed down.

Dongchen clung to Han Zhan's arm tightly, pinched his nearly transparent nails into his flesh, and his heart was pulled up nervously, his voice a bit helpless, "Brother, is it the Dandan coming out?" "

Han Zhan didn't seem to feel the tingling of his arm. He held Dongchen's hand with his backhand and clasped his fingers. He kept kissing his side face, and patted his back with the other hand, soothing him and said: "Chen Chen Don't be afraid of Chen, brother is here."

Dongchen calmed down slowly. He touched his belly. Dandan had always been very good in his stomach. If it hadn't been that time he was drunk, they would not have known the existence of Dandan. He pursed his mouth and called out softly. : "Dangdan."

At this time, the egg in his stomach jumped slightly, as if responding to his words.

He squeezed Han Zhan's hand tightly, held his belly with the other hand, and slowly stroked the egg across the belly, then he bit his lower lip and pressed it hard.

Suddenly, he felt the Dandan slipping from his stomach, and the scales of the fish's tail did not know when to unfold, and the Dandan squeezed out along the gap under the scales.

When he reacted, he saw a round white egg rolling down from his tail, and when it landed on the caudal fin, he subconsciously patted it with the caudal fin.

The white egg floated up suddenly, drawing a beautiful arc in the sea.

They raised their heads in unison, their eyes were all attracted by the round white egg.

The setting sun has completely sunk into the sea, and the last ray of afterglow has faded. The night is about to fall, and the sea is silent. Suddenly, the whole sea is bright for a moment, like lightning struck, like an illusion.

Dongchen stretched out his hand to catch the white egg, his eyes widened, "Brother, he is so small." The white egg is only his fist, which is smaller than the other mermaid eggs.

Although Cub Cub hasn't broken his shell, Dongchen already feels like being a parent.

He held the egg, pouted his mouth, and kissed, "Dandan, I'm Dad Chenchen, this is your Dad Hanzhan."

Then he held Dandan in front of Han Zhan, his eyes gleaming, "Brother, come, too, and talk to him again."

Dongchen vaguely remembered that when he had not broken his shell, he would often hear his fathers talking to him. He believed that the cubs in the egg would definitely hear them.

Looking at the white egg, Han Zhan felt infinite tenderness in his heart, bowed his head and kissed the kiss egg, "Dangdan is really obedient." He didn't make his father feel uncomfortable.

After laying the eggs, Dongchen felt like a salted fish lying in Han Zhan's arms, lazily not wanting to move.

He just squinted his eyes and fell asleep, and let go of his hand without paying attention. The egg floated from his arms. Dongchen woke up suddenly and quickly retrieved it, "Brother, bring me the basket."