5

EN

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 5:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Dong Zai rubbed his eyes and sat up, "Ba..." Zai Zai was hungry and wanted to eat meat.

Jiali just swam past the window, and happened to hear Dong Zai spit out a word roundly. He swung his fishtail and swam into the small house, and said in surprise, "Zai Zai can speak!"

Although it was only a short single tone, Jiali felt that there was no better voice in the world.

The mermaid's voice is originally beautiful and melodious. The beautiful singing voice is the standard for courtship, and it is also a hunting weapon. When a mermaid encounters a dangerous prey, it is better at using singing to confuse the opponent and then take the opportunity to kill it.

With a good voice, Jia Li no longer worried that Dong Zai could not find her partner.

"Baby..."

"Hmm, Zai Zai is the best."

Dong Zai wanted to say something anxiously, but he couldn't express his meaning completely. He was so wronged that he touched his belly and flattened his mouth. Ba Ba, Zai Zai is hungry.

Lei Zhe went out hunting, but Jiali and Dongzai were left in the hut, but Jiali's brain circuit did not match Dongzai for a long time.

With tears in his eyes, Dong Zai was about to get up to look for Lei Zhe's father. At this time, Fia's excited voice came from a distance, "Jali, I have a big guy, come on!"

"Wait for me, I'll go over right away." Jiali jumped up and rushed out of the hut. After a while, she swam back in a hurry, and she brought her to her bed. "Cub cub, I will catch the big guy. Come back soon. Play at home."

Winter Cub and Winter Cub are very wronged.

But Jiali's father swam out of sight in the blink of an eye, so Dong Zai had to get up, swing his small tail fin and swim out of the room, seeing the huge fish hanging at the door at a glance.

Dong Zai was so hungry that his eyes were green. He hugged the fish and opened his mouth to bite, which happened to be on his back bone.

Winter Cub's eyes burst into tears, and Cub Cub couldn't bite.

Suddenly a shadow cast over the head, "Little guy, are you at home?"

Dong Zai's eyes are shining, he is the cool brother.

Han Zhan opened his hand and saw the little mermaid let go of the big head fish, swam to the palm of his hand, and cleverly set his tail. The small and soft tail is so pitiful, Han Zhan stretched out his finger and nodded Dong Zai's tail, "Uncle Lei Zhe and the others?"

Dong Zai shook his head in confusion, Baba is not at home.

Zai Zai is hungry.

Han Zhan barely understood what he meant from the little pitiful eyes of Dong Zai. He turned his head and glanced at the big head fish hanging at the door, and asked Dong Zai, "Hungry?"

The winter cub chick nodded like a peck, and patted his shriveled belly with his little hands.

Han Zhan swam upstream and took off the big head fish hanging at the door.

The big head fish seemed to know that his deadline was approaching.

Han Zhan popped out his sharp nails, cold-bloodedly cut off the head of the big head fish, he cut off a piece of fish meat, and handed it to the winter cub, "eat!"