56

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 56:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 56:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"In fact, it's like this, Moreau... it's the male mermaid of the Osleyka tribe. He really changed the pattern."

Male mermaid and hermaphrodite mermaid are not only different in pattern, but also in body structure. Jiali herself is an androgynous mermaid, and if Moreau appeared in front of him, he could tell at a glance whether it was right or not.

So at that time, some merfolk in the sea had guessed that Moreau had deceived Kyle, but everyone had an attitude of having nothing to do with them, silently watching them coldly.

Kyle hesitated for a long time, then said such a sentence. Jia Li raised her eyebrows dissatisfiedly, "Stop talking nonsense, talk faster."

Kyle's face showed a sad look, "I was very sad when I learned, but I couldn't bear him, and asked him why he lied to me," Kelton paused, his eyes fluttering everywhere.

"He said, said..." Kyle flicked his tail hard and patted Jiali's face.

Unexpectedly, Kyle had a sudden attack, Jiali turned around like a conditioned reflex, and reached out to grab his fishtail. She didn't want Kyle's tail to be slippery. Jiali didn't grasp it and let him swim away.

Seeing a miss, Kyle turned around and walked away, swimming more than ten meters away in the blink of an eye.

Kyle looked back and saw that Lei Zhe hadn't caught up with him. Kyle was stunned and didn't want to hit a black fishtail head on. Kyle was shocked, and when he had no time to dodge, he saw a huge black shot coming towards him.

The opponent's speed is too fast, he has no chance to evade, he can only subconsciously raise his hand to block it.

Kyle didn't even see the other person's face clearly, smelling his scent with his sense of smell.

It's Han Zhan!

With a fierce blow, Kyle's chest was full of blood, and he opened his mouth to spit out a mouthful of blood.

Kyle clutched his chest and tried to escape, while Lei Zhe and Jiali slowly swam up behind him, he had nowhere to escape.

Jiali raised the corner of her mouth, "Escape, aren't you able to escape?"

Han Zhan's eyes were deep, he stared at Kyle, "What's the matter with Noy's pattern!"

Kyle saw the obvious killing intent in Han Zhan's eyes, and he suddenly became sober, if he didn't tell the truth, Han Zhan would really kill him.

Kyle felt like an ice cave, his body was cold from the inside out, and fearful, he blurted out in a hurry, "It's none of my business, it's Moreau, it's him who stole the power of the sea god!"

Several people exchanged glances calmly. Jiali immediately said half-heartedly: "Then how did he steal the power of the Seagod?"

Kyle couldn't help regretting, but the words had already been said and he couldn't take it back. He bit his head and continued, "Two years ago, Moreau accidentally broke into the seagod’s palace and saw the sleeping seagod. He took advantage of the seagod’s weakness. , Stole the divine power of Poseidon."

"The Seagod was originally weak, and after losing his divine power, he died completely, and his body was transformed into two parts of divine power and scattered to other sea areas."

"The divine power of Poseidon?"

Kyle said: "Moreau came to our waters two years ago. He found me and asked me to help him find the divine power left by the sea god."