54

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 54:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 54:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The newly built Haicheng is like a big empty square. Once the mermaids move the small house in, it immediately adds a breath of life.

Han Zhan moved the hut to Haicheng, with a large coral reef in front of it. Schools of fish swim up and down the coral reef, and the sunlight casts down, illuminating the colorful underwater world.

No matter where the winter cub swims, there is a group of colorful fish around him.

The winter cub picked up many shells in the sand, stringed them up and hung them by the door, the sea water rippled, the shells met together, and the "dingdongding bell" rang.

It's nice that Dong Zai smiled and curled his eyes.

Rod and Lianfan swam past the small stone house, and Ange desperately chased after him.

Ange yelled, "No, I want to live next door to Brother Dongzai."

Lian slapped his right hand out, slapped him on the back of his head, and slapped him out, "Be honest, don't make trouble."

Ange flicked in the water a few times. When he saw Dongzai, his eyes were bright, he swam over, grabbed Dongzai's hand and acted like a baby, "Brother Dongzai, I won't live with Dad anymore, I want to live in your house. "

Dong Zai rubbed Ange's little cheek, "No, Ange must be obedient."

"Well Dongzai brother, I will catch fish and raise you..." Halfway through, Ange picked up the whole fish.

Ange flicked his tail and struggled, "Wow, let go of me!"

Han Zhan threw the little mermaid to Rhodes, and said coldly: "Watch him well."

Rod quickly caught Ange.

Ange didn't shock him at all, and made a face at Han Zhan, "Big bad fish."

"You can't just be quiet." Rod had a headache. He held down the fighting spirit Ange and quickly found the place farthest from Han Zhan to settle the house.

Dong Zai turned his head and said with a smile: "Ange just likes me too much, brother don't be angry."

Han Zhan, he naturally wouldn't have trouble with the little mermaid who just broke his shell, even if it was Dongkui who grew up with winter cubs, Han Zhan didn't take them seriously.

But Ange is different. This little fish cub entangles the winter cub all day long, either going here or there. Han Zhan often comes back after work, and he never sees his little mermaid.

After all, Han Zhan still minded very much, and even wanted to send the Rhodes family far away, not seeing it.

He frowned slightly, "Cub loves little mermaid?"

"No," said Dong Zai, holding his face, "Angel is so cute."

Han Zhan sneered, how cute is that little fish cub!

The mermaids moved in one after another.

"Suotu, come and help me." Dongkui carried his pitted little house and swam swayingly, watching as if he could hit the coral reef at any time.

Sotu swam past the little stone house without squinting.

Since Sotu's tail was healed, he moved out of Dongkui's house and built a house by himself, which was a well-deserved oval-shaped stone house.

Although a group of little mermaids in Dongkui and Yuanxi are often noisy, but they have a good relationship. After moving, they made an appointment to live in the same area.