78

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 78:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 78:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The ocean was silent in the middle of the night. When all the creatures fell asleep, a few mermaids sneaked away from the small stone house and approached a flat round house that looked like an ordinary big stone.

They were wrapped in a layer of slimy mud, which was so perfect that they covered the fishy smell on their bodies. No matter how sensitive the smell was, the mermaid could not detect it.

They noticed during the day that Ai Rui lived here, taking advantage of the silence of the night, they sniffed the breath and accurately found Ai Rui's house.

After touching the house, through the faint fluorescence of the jellyfish, they saw the black-tailed mermaid on the stone bed. The other party seemed to be sleeping deeply and did not notice their arrival.

The mermaids exchanged glances, rushed towards them, flicked their tails, and landed on the stone bed with a "slap", the stone bed was broken in two in the middle.

The mermaid on the stone bed has long since disappeared.

They hurriedly raised their heads, before they could see clearly, they were thrown out by the huge fish tail.

The mermaid who came here for the sneak attack this time were all the mermaid with the best strength in those seas. I thought I could successfully take down Iri. Who knew that the other party seemed to have expected it. Before their fish tail fell, they had already turned over and jumped up. , Swim to the top.

Ai Rui's sharp nails hooked and scratched the mermaid's face.

The room was too narrow to be able to open, so Iri smashed them away and rushed out the door. He raised his eyes and said to the top: "You guys don't come down and help?!"

"Hurry up, don't let him escape!" The mermaid in the room yelled anxiously and rushed out.

Several figures floated behind them like ghosts, and they stretched out their arms to cover their mouths, preventing them from vocalizing for help.

They dragged the struggling mermaid into the house, and after a rustling sound, the house fell into dead silence.

At this time, on the shore, a strong male mermaid approached Joey.

The coral reefs on the coast are full of mermaids, and it is not easy to attack them. They can only find a way to draw Joey out. Somehow the king of Otter Seas thought of letting a male mermaid seduce Joey.

He thinks that since Joey Ken lays eggs for his partner, he should like male mermaids. Joey’s partner is thin and looks a little weak and uncomfortable. He also doesn’t know if Joey’s eyes are bad, and he actually likes it. Such a weak partner.

I heard that Joey doesn't seem to like his partner very much.

If a strong male mermaid expresses his favor to him at this time, maybe Joey will be fooled.

However, no matter what the male mermaid might suggest, Joey remained unmoved, his expression indifferent.

The male mermaid sang a one-man show for a long time, but Joey didn't have any reaction, and the male mermaid couldn't help being annoyed. He suddenly said: "I just caught a big beast. I can't finish the meat, so I can divide you a bit."

In fact, in the evening, Han Zhan was angry with Joey and asked him to cooperate as much as possible to draw out the mermaid who assassinated him.

Joey is impatient to be ambiguous with him, especially the ugly face is still there, he found out, it is probably going to make waves. The excuses of the male mermaid are quite clumsy, and no mermaid with a brain will be fooled.