62

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 62:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 62:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The afternoon sun shines through dense layers of leaves, mottled on the ground, long cicadas sing high and low, and the cool summer breeze takes away the sultry heat in the air.

The old man spread out a summer mat in the shade of the yard, and he shouted: "Winter boy! Winter boy!"

"Grandpa, I'm here!" A barefooted child ran out of the room, holding a big watermelon in his arms. The watermelon was icy cold, with mist on it, and it was fished out of the water at first glance.

Dong Zai hugged the watermelon and lay on his side on the summer mat. As soon as the summer breeze blew, he immediately became drowsy.

The old man knew that the winter cub was afraid of heat, and every year at this time, it would be too hot to sleep all night, so he picked up a puffball fan and fanned the child.

As time goes by, Dong Zai has grown into a teenager in a blink of an eye, with red lips and white teeth, beautiful eyebrows, and when he smiles, his eyes are curved like crescent moons.

The old man is also getting older and older. He has gray hair and is walking staggering. Every time he goes shopping, the young man will hold the old man’s arm and let him walk slowly.

The residents of the small town laughed and joked: "Dongchen, I'm going out with your grandpa again."

"Yes." Dongchen smiled softly.

The days passed flatly, until one day, the old man became ill.

The boy was lying next to the hospital bed, his eyes flushed with crying.

In just half a month, the old man became a bone. When his life was about to come to an end, he held Dongzai’s hand and his voice was weak. He said intermittently: "Dongzai, I have a student, he will come over and take care of it. You reach adulthood."

"Don't cry, be good." These were the last words the old man said.

That night, the clear night sky of the small town was instantly covered with clouds and rainstorms flooded the town in a flash. The residents of the town said that they had never seen such a heavy rain since they were born, and Xu was the Dragon God furious.

After the old man died, Dong Zai scattered his ashes in the sea.

The old man has no wife and children all his life, and Dong Zai is his only relative.

A few days later, the student he said came to pick up Dongchen.

Dongchen didn't like this brother, but he still followed the old man's last words and left the town with him.

If he knew what would happen later in the morning, Dongchen would rather stay in the town for the rest of his life and lead his ordinary and simple life.

Noy waved his hand, and a piece of sea water rose in vain from the bottom of the mermaids, rolled them up into the air, and rushed away quickly, bringing Qingliu and them back to Isbella in just a few days.

They didn't even dare to think about it before.

Recently, Noy's control of the water has become more and more handy. He believes that as long as he obtains the other two sea gods' powers, he will become the new sea god.

Back in Haicheng, Qing Liu looked down at the little mermaid and asked Ellie, "Why is he still not awake? Is he dead?"

Allie looked at Dong Zai frowning her brows, with an uncomfortable look, "Maybe she is sick."