6

EN

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 6:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 6:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lei Zhe and Jiali found that Zubza was a little slouched after returning from the island. At first they thought he was tired from playing, so they didn't bother with Dongzai and let him rest.

But for the next few days, the winter cub was wilting, and even the shiny Ye Mingzhu couldn't cheer him up. Every day he nestled in the shell bed and refused to go out. The two silly fathers finally realized that something was wrong.

Jiali pretended to pass by the window sill countless times, and he quietly glanced at the small house. At this time, Dong Zai was sitting on the shell bed, his hands supporting his cheeks, his eyelashes trembling lightly like thin wings, sometimes frowning. I sometimes sigh, as if thinking about something.

"Zubzai, come over and eat the meat." Lei Zhe held the shell bowl and waved at Dongzai.

"Good~" The winter cub slowly got up and swam out with a small tail fin shaking.

Now the winter cub can eat half of a fish in one meal, and he can speak two words and two words, and his height has grown to the length of a slap. Compared with other little mermaid, the winter cub is still too small, for the novice dads, every time the winter cub grows taller, it is a happy thing.

The mermaid grows very fast. It is Hanzhan who often can't get enough to eat. The body size of the cub is close to one meter in one year. At present, it seems that it will take a long time for the winter cub to grow to one meter. The fathers are not in a hurry.

After eating a bowl of meaty, Dong Zai wiped his mouth, said hello to Dad, and swam to the coral reef to play with a few small fishes, but after a while, all the little fishes were scared away, and the Dong Zai looked very lonely. .

Seeing the little mermaid's sapphire eyes dimmed immediately, Jiali was inexplicably sad, thinking that when he was a child, there were many little mermaid playmates, and he never felt lonely. This was the first time he experienced the feeling of loneliness from the little mermaid.

Jiali squatted in front of Dong Zai, and said in a coaxing tone: "Zazai, do you want to go out to play?"

Dong Zai thought for a while, and said in a soft voice, "It's good to go."

Jiali held up the little mermaid and put it on her shoulders, "I'm going to start, hold on to Dad's hair, don't fall."

Jia Li was impatient. He stretched out his hands and stroked his long red tail like a sharp arrow.

The whole body was immersed in the clear and transparent sea, and the surrounding scenery was retreating rapidly, and the winter cub felt like he was flying.

"Yeah!" Dong Zai had to hug his father's neck tightly, so that it was not washed down by the turbulent water.

After swimming a long distance, Jiali slowed down, and his clear voice rang in a low voice, "Are you happy?"

"Hmm!" Dong Zai nodded happily, and Dad did it again.

"Hurry up." Jia Li exerted force again and jumped out of the sea. The red fish tail drew an arc in the air, and then fell lightly into the sea, leaving patches of white waves on the sea surface.

"Jia Li-Jia Li-"

The nearby mermaid caught a glimpse of the red fish tail, and smiled and called Jia Li's name.