30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 30:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 30:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Han Zhan looked at the little mermaid in his arms, and gently brushed the fine hair on his forehead with his fingertips.

Good dream, my little mermaid.

Han Zhan returned to the giant algae forest and wandered in front of the small stone house. The night pearl in the room exudes a soft light, which makes people feel calm. Until there came Lei Zhe's cold voice, "Come in."

Han Zhan swam into the hut, while Lei Zhe and Jia Li looked like they had been waiting for a long time.

Lei Zhe didn't say much nonsense, and asked directly: "Is the little mermaid who just sang a cub?"

Han Zhan nodded, "It's a cub."

Jiali was impatient, and immediately asked, "When did Cub awaken?"

"Don't talk about it for now." Lei Zhe held Jia Li, raised his hand and gently patted his back to comfort him, and continued to ask, "When Cub sings, what visions are there around you?"

After Han Zhan finished speaking, Lei Zhe remained silent.

Seeing Lei Zhe's solemn appearance, Jiali had a bad hunch, "Is there anything wrong with Zizai?"

Lei Zhe sighed, "Have you heard a legend."

Han Zhan carefully hugged the little mermaid in his arms, for fear of awakening him, "you said."

Lei Zhe slowly said a word, "Poseidon."

The mermaid has existed for millions of years, and the legend of the sea **** has been circulating, although no mermaid has actually seen the sea god.

The older mermaid are convinced of the existence of the sea god, and the mermaid parents often tell the little mermaid the deeds of the sea **** as a story. Over time, when the mermaids become adults, if they find a partner they like, they will ask the sea **** for blessings.

Lei Zhe heard many sea gods' legends from other fish's parents.

When his mermaid father was young, he had visited many sea areas and heard of many sea gods showing miracles. He has been searching for the existence of the sea **** all his life. Unfortunately, he had never seen the true body of Seagod in his entire life. At the end of his life, he returned to the sea where he was born and gave birth to Lei Zhe with a female mermaid.

Han Zhan shook his head, "It doesn't have to be Poseidon."

According to the legend, the sea **** is arrogant and moody, raising his hand can set off a tsunami, causing countless deaths and injuries to creatures. And his little mermaid is so soft-hearted that if the little fish he raises dies, he will cry with sadness.

He intuitively told him that his little mermaid would not be a cruel sea god.

Lei Zhe took the sweetly sleeping little mermaid from Han Zhan's arms and motioned to Han Zhan with his eyes that you can go.

Han Zhan paused, and glanced at the small house connected to the small stone house, but in the end he said nothing.

Jiali moved the cub's shell bed and was about to put the cub in, only to find that the cub's shell bed was a bit small.

Jiali blamed herself very much, crying happily while holding the small shell bed, "Woo, poor cub, it's a bad daddy, I'm a bad daddy."

"Shhh! Don't wake the cub."

Lei Zhe hugged the little mermaid and placed it on the stone bed, feeling a little helpless, "Zub Zhai will sleep with us tonight, and tomorrow I will change him to a big shell bed. Be good, don't cry."