14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 14:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 14:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Seeing the two of them coming down from the top of the canyon, the little gray whale guarding the cave entrance diligently moved away and let Erie and the others go in.

As soon as they entered, Dong Zai and Yuan Xi immediately burst into tears, swimming over with their little tails, and Ai Rui picked up the two little mermaids with his big hands, "What's the matter, boys?"

Dong Zai hugged Ai Rui's arm and blew into the **** wound, "Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"

Yuan Xi bit her lower lip, her eyes flushed, "Uncle Ai Rui, don't die."

"How could I die?" Ai Rui rubbed Yuanxi's blonde hair, "Goodbye, it's just a small injury, you can't die, don't cry baby."

At this time, Iri vaguely remembered that Yuanxi's other mermaid father died shortly after he broke his shell, so Yuanxi was afraid that he would die like his father.

Mermaid is very powerful, but death is also inevitable. Mermaid are more open to death, and only the little mermaid who has just broken its shell will bear it.

But Xiaoyuanxi is really gentle and considerate, warm like a little sun.

Holding two cute little mermaids in his arms, Ai Rui felt that at this time he was the happiest mermaid in the world.

Han Zhan glanced at Ai coldly, popped his nails coldly, slapped the big head fish with the palm of his backhand, and broke his stomach. The big head fish was dug out from the mud by Ai Rui. The fish has a rotten smell. The outer layer of meat is not to be removed. Only the inner meat is left. It is filled with four full bowls, enough for the little mermaids to eat two. Paused.

The next day, Ai Rui estimated the time and swam out of the canyon to see the situation outside. The storm has passed and the sea is not as turbid as before. He came back and said to Han Zhan, "Bring the winter cubs, we are going back."

Han Zhan stood still, the little mermaid in his arms hugged his little tail, "Cub, miss Dad..."

Ai Rui bent down to fish up Yuanxi and let him sit on his arm. He looked at Han Zhan and raised his eyebrows impatiently.

Dong Zai flat his mouth, "Cubs go home~"

Han Zhan held up the little mermaid and said solemnly, "I will send you back first. You are not allowed to come out alone next time. Did you hear me!"

Dong Zai bowed his head and nodded dejectedly, "Cub, I see."

Han Zhan covered Dong Cub's little head with one hand, and with a flick of the black fish tail, he quickly swam out of the cave, and the little gray whale hurriedly followed.

When he reached the top of the canyon, the sea water was mixed with various smells, and Dong Cub immediately covered his nose with a small expression of disgust, "Smelly."

"You bear it, you will be here soon." Han Zhan speeded up and rushed upwards.

After passing the coral reef where the winter cub lived before, Han Zhan subconsciously saw that the beautiful coral reef was gone, maybe it was swept away by the storm, or it was covered by sand.

Fortunately, Dong Cub can't remember the position, otherwise he will be sad, Han Zhan remembers that Dong Cub likes to sit on the coral reef and play with little fish.

Leaving the cracks in the canyon, the sea gradually cleared until it became transparent. Dong Zai let go of his little hands and took a deep breath of sea water, "Sweet Da~"