2

EN

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 2:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 2:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The little mermaid frowned and thought. He vaguely remembered that he was called Dongchen, he was a human, and he still had a lot of memories about the past in his mind.

The little mermaid was too absorbed in his thoughts, his tail could not stand firmly, and "Patter" fell on his father's palm.

Jiali was nervous, holding up the soft little mermaid and looking up and down, "Has the cub cub hurt?"

The little mermaid is too small. Before his fingers are as long as his fingers, the little mermaid from another family can speak and prop up the tail fin as soon as his shell breaks. But the little mermaid from his family is too soft, and Jiali can't bear to touch him hard for fear of breaking it.

Jiali was very distressed. His little mermaid's teeth were small and exquisite, and he couldn't even tear off the shrimp. The nails were thin and almost transparent, and the tail was soft and protruding. So delicate, what should I do? How can I prey in the future!

Lei Zhe and Jia Li looked at each other and saw the helplessness in each other's eyes. Lei Zhe said: "ZiZi should be hungry. Let him eat something first."

Jiali twisted a shrimp stick and sent it to the little mermaid's lips, but the little mermaid's lips were too small, and the pink and tender mouth was not half the size of the shrimp sticks.

Miscalculated, Lei Zhe secretly said.

Who would have expected that his little mermaid would be so small, not half the size of another little mermaid.

Seeing that the little mermaid tried to hold the shrimp sticks and nibble, but he did not nibble a piece of meat for a long time, Jiali was very distressed, "Or crush the shrimp into a paste and feed it to the cubs."

This can only be done for the time being.

Lei Zhe tugged at the shrimp sticks that the little mermaid was holding, but failed to control the intensity. Under the influence of inertia, the little mermaid slammed into Jiali's palm.

The corners of Lei Zhe's mouth twitched, and he quickly picked up the shell and left.

Seeing the little mermaid's wet eyes, Jiali's heart softened, "Doesn't it hurt? Dad huh-"

Lei Zhe, who had just turned around, shook his head, but couldn't help but slightly cocked the corners of his mouth.

Lei Zhe grabbed Qi Xia's two giant pliers and broke them slightly. He squeezed the pliers on his hand, ejected the sharp nails, and pierced the giant pliers into a small piece of finger-thick sticks. Lei Zhe was squeezing the small sticks and struggling to pound the shrimp meat in the shells for a long time, finally pounding the shrimp sticks into a paste.

Lei Zhe picked up the fleshy meat, thought of the little mermaid's small mouth, picked up the giant tongs, and shaved a strip of flaky strips with his nails. Lei Zhe thought about it, hollowed out the bottom part, and polished the edges smoothly, which is convenient Little mermaid feeding.

Lei Zhe didn't have the concept of a spoon in his mind, he just made a spoon according to what the little mermaid currently needs.

The little mermaid kept wriggling his lips, looking at Lei Zhe's back, looking through his eyes. Seeing Lei Zhe back with the shell, the little mermaid stared at the fleshy flesh in his hand.