110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 110:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 110:
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The moment the waves hit the land, the raging waves came to an abrupt end as if the stop button was pressed, and then the turbulent tsunami slowly receded into the sea.

This scene seemed like a miracle.

The orcs on the mountain showed ecstatic smiles on their faces, but they didn't have time to shout "Beast God Bless", they saw the ground violently shake, the rocks rolled down, the world shook, and thunder-like roars sounded again and again.

This sudden disaster caught them by surprise.

On the other side of the land, a few orcs lay on the ground, their faces in horror.

In front of them was a crack that looked like a moat. The winding crack resembled a wounded dragon, intertwined between the continents, almost dividing the entire Pangea continent into two halves.

This gap, which was opened by an earthquake two years ago, is now expanding, completely separating this land from Pangea and becoming an independent land.

In the surging sea, the fish's tail was slightly shaken in the winter morning, and he woke up.

His dark blue eyes seemed to lose focus, looking at Han Zhan empty and blankly.

Han Zhan held his fish tail, "Chenchen!"

Hearing Han Zhan's voice, he blinked, his eyes regained their lustre.

"elder brother?"

Seeing Dongchen, Guoguo finally stopped crying. He sniffed, crying in a small voice, "Dad!"

Seeing Dongchen's body sinking uncontrollably, his heart almost stopped beating. He raised his hand to remove the scattered broken hair on Dongchen's forehead, and his fingers couldn't help but tremble, "Chenchen, are you okay?"

Dongchen slowly shook his head, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

He subconsciously grabbed Han Zhan's hand, "By the way, I have to find Brother Yuanxi and them."

But he didn't notice that his nails hit the back of Han Zhan's hand, and the bright red blood flowed from the back of his hand. Dongchen was shocked for a moment. He raised his hand and saw that his nails became sharp as blades, and Han Zhan scratched with a single stroke. .

"I..." He just opened his mouth, and the waves patted him suddenly. The Guoguo on Han Zhan's shoulders was almost washed away by the torrent. He let out a "wow" in fright, and opened his little hands and hugged his father's head tightly.

Han Zhan held his hand back, "Don't rush to say this, let's go to Yuanxi and the others."

Dongchen swam, and three small light groups suddenly emerged from his body. They circled Dongchen, and saw the raging sea water around them all calmed down.

Guoguo stared at the small light **** without blinking, and when they flew over, he stretched out his hand to catch one of the light balls, hugged it in his arms, and kept groping.

It's warm, so good! Fun.

Seeing him having fun, Dongchen didn't stop him.

He licked the sharp teeth with the tip of his tongue. Except for his nails, his teeth became sharper and the fish tail became stronger and stronger.

Now his body is no different from other merfolk, even stronger.

He vaguely knew that his changes were related to the divine power of the Seagod.

Before he could think about it, he closed his eyes and felt that the breath of Yuanxi and the others was nearby.

"They are over there!" Dongchen pointed to the direction opposite to the big ditch, raised his hand to raise the huge waves, and took them away by wind and waves.