80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 80:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 80:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The sun shines through the dense layers of seaweed leaves, sprinkling beams of golden light, shining in the sea city, the whole sea city is beautiful.

Irei urged it several times outside, almost losing patience. It seemed to say that if you don't come out, he will rush in.

Han Zhan stood up, the fish's tail swept across the water, and paused above Dongchen. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw Dongchen's face with red lips and white teeth, and his lips glowed with gorgeous red, as if he had been deeply loved.

They went from day to night, and from night to almost dawn, and finally stopped amidst the unstoppable whimper of the teenager.

Dongchen was well-behaved when she fell asleep, with her eyelashes hanging quietly on her eyelids, and her hands neatly placed on both sides of the fish's tail.

Han Zhan didn't want to wake him up, but if he didn't get up again, Ai Ruizhen rushed in, and he reached out and pinched Dongchen's little nose.

The delicate nose was pinched, Dongchen couldn't breathe for a while, he unconsciously opened his lips, breathing through his mouth, and spit out a bunch of bubbles.

Han Zhan laughed and tapped his finger on his cheek. Even though he was an adult, Dongchen's cheek was still a little childish, and his cheek was fleshy, and a small piece of his cheek collapsed after the poke.

Han Zhan took a deep breath of sea water and suppressed the impulse in his heart. He gently called: "Chen Chen, wake up."

Dongchen patted the strange hand on his face and mumbled: "Brother, I'm so sleepy."

"We have to go."

Dongchen buried his face in Han Zhan's arms and said in a dull voice, "I'm sleepy, I don't want to go."

Han Zhan smiled bitterly. At this time, he finally understood what it meant to lift a rock and hit his tail, but it was impossible not to go.

He hugged Dongchen, wrapped his waist with one hand, and the tail of the fish in the other, just holding him and swimming out.

Lei Zhe and the others were already waiting outside, including the singles who couldn't find a partner, they were all here.

Ai Rui, who was about to rush into the room, saw this scene and couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

Oh, but the cute and loving Xiao Dongchen was eaten up and wiped out.

Dongchen's body is full of cold breath, very strong, what happened to the two fish is obvious.

Lei Zhe glanced at Han Zhan lightly, his expression a little unhappy.

Anyone who can't afford the toss of their first adulthood will be unhappy.

Jia Li rubbed Dong unceremoniously! Dongchen's face, "Xiaozai will wake up soon."

Han Zhan hugged Dongchen and hid without a trace, "Chenchen just fell asleep, uncle Jiali, don't trouble him."

Jia Li snorted, and finally withdrew her hand, let Dongchen sleep comfortably.

"lets go."

Dongchen slept until noon before waking up. As soon as he opened his eyes dumbfoundedly, he met several pairs of eyes of different colors and looked at him with piercing energy.

Dongchen was startled, "Dad?!"

"Yo! I finally woke up." Jiali touched his hair and said softly, "Is there anything uncomfortable? Has Han Zhan hurt you."