82

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 82:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 82:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Before Han Zhan, he went to understand the sea area of ​​Donica.

Its territorial sea area is very large, far away from the land, there is no big trench, few fish will travel thousands of miles past, it is a relatively closed sea area.

The most special thing about the Donica mermaid is that whether they mate with a male mermaid or a hermaphroditic mermaid, they give birth to a female mermaid.

So this is a sea area respected by female mermaid.

The number of males and females can also cause breeding problems. Last year, Lei Zhe exchanged Isbella's male mermaid with them for a group of sharks, which greatly eased their pressure during the reproduction period.

Dongchen once witnessed female mermaid fights in the Donica waters, remembering to fight for a certain male mermaid. Each female mermaid is strong, and when they fight, it is called a sturdy mermaid.

Dongchen sighed, "Brother, they are so amazing."

Han Zhan's tone was subtle, "Chenchen likes that kind of mermaid?"

Dongchen raised his face and smiled lightly: "No, I like my brother better."

He didn't realize that he was teasing a dangerous male mermaid.

Han Zhan's eyes darkened suddenly, his index finger rubbed his lips, "Chenchen, now there are only two of us." He can control his behavior, but he can't control the instinctive reaction of the body. He has been longing for it for a long time.

Since that time in Haicheng, their intimate contact is limited to kissing. At this time, he is like an insatiable hungry beast. He wants to press Dongchen in his arms, with fish tails entwined and closely connected. .

After understanding the hint in Han Zhan’s words, Dongchen couldn’t help but feel shy. He also thought about it. He also endured uncomfortable these days. He took the initiative to hug Han Zhan’s waist, and the exhaled sea water sprayed on Han Zhan’s ears. , "Brother, tap it."

The tone was soft and lingering.

Han Zhan couldn't help it anymore, lowered his head and kissed his lips, and was about to part, when Dongchen stuck out the tip of his tongue timidly, hooking his lips and teeth.

The squishy lips and tongue were like melted sugar, so sweet and greasy.

Han Zhan bit his lip and moved fiercely.

Originally only two or three days away, it took them more than ten days to reach Donica's territorial waters.

The reproduction period is coming to an end.

When he woke up, Dongchen looked around in confusion, wondering where they floated to.

Suddenly his stomach was grunting with hunger, Dongchen felt his shriveled stomach, his abdominal muscles were clearly visible, he thought uncertainly, maybe he was not pregnant.

Hearing Jiali's father said that when he was pregnant with himself, he didn't feel much, and he had a fight with Ugly Yan. This made Jiali's father always feel guilty, thinking that he was too reckless, and hurt the egg in his stomach, which caused him to be too late! Can break the shell.

Dongchen never thought that he would become an adult so soon, and he would become a partner with his brother, and he didn't ask clearly what symptoms would happen if he was pregnant.

Han Zhan woke up and saw Dongchen pat and touch his stomach. He smiled dumbly and held Dongchen's hand and kissed him, "Does Chenchen want to have a cub? It seems to be his brother." If you don’t work hard enough to get the cub pregnant, the older brother will work harder."