70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 70:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 70:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the huge sea city, there is a large area of ​​colorful corals in the center city, which are colorful, almost all colors. They live tightly together like flowers, forming a colorful "sea of ​​flowers" on the coral reef. 【Note】

On this coral reef, there are a group of spirit fishes that glow with their bodies, and they have light-emitting devices distributed in their bodies. At night, when they wandered in groups in Haicheng, it was like a galaxy, like a dream.

Spirit fish love clean waters. As the "cleaners" of the seas, they take on the task of cleaning up the waters. Every night when the fish is quiet, they will come out of the corals and **** the residues in the sea to keep the waters clean.

Dongchen picked up Han Zhan's fish tail and stroked the cold scales with his fingers. He was about to clean the scales, but Han Zhan grabbed his hand.

Han Zhan frowned, his expression a little disapproving, "I'll do it."

Dongchen blinked, "Why?" He pressed Han Zhan's scales on his palm, and said seriously, "When I was young, my brother cleaned the scales for me all day, and I want to clean the scales for my brother."

He still remembers that he loved to play when he was a child, and he often got into the seaweed to play with Dongkui and the others, every time he came back dirty with the scales. However, the elder brother was never angry, and gently lifted his fishtail to clean up the dirt on his scales.

Brother, he is the best fish for him except the fathers.

My brother used to take care of him, but now he has grown up and can treat him well.

Staring at Dongchen's stubborn eyes, Han Zhan slowly let go of his hand, "Carefully hurt his hand."

The scales of adult fish are very hard and sharp, and if you are not careful, they will be cut.

"It's okay, I just need to be careful." Dongchen smiled at the corner of his mouth, and a spirit fish just swam past him. The faint light on his side looked like a clean face that was comfortable and beautiful.

His fingers stroked the scales flexibly, and the pink fingertips tucked out a small black dirt. Before Dongchen could see what it was, he saw the spirit fish swimming over and opened his mouth to **** up the dirt.

Dongchen looked up at Han Zhan, thinking that his brother had gone to roll in the mud on the bottom of the sea, otherwise, how could the scales be stained with sea mud.

Dongchen knew that his brother was a mermaid who wanted face, and he certainly didn't want to be known by other mermaids. He was rolling in the mud.

Dongchen pretended not to know, and continued to clean up the remaining scales silently for him.

Han Zhan's body shook abruptly when he cleared his lower abdomen, grabbing Dongchen's wrist, his voice was slightly hoarse, "It's okay."

Dongchen felt the scales under his palm protruding and opened slowly. He suddenly thought of something. The tip of his ear flushed and spread to the base of his ear. He quickly let go of his hand and stammered: "I, I didn't mean it."

Han Zhan's body became agitated inexplicably, and he rarely felt this way after the reproduction period. When Dongchen touched the scales at that location this time, a fire suddenly lit up in the depths of his heart, making his blood hot.

But no, Chenchen is still underage, and he can afford to wait.

"It's okay," Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Dongchen's red eartips, and his heart was beating quickly. He looked uncomfortably, "The scales have been cleaned, I can go back."