72

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 72:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 72:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Winter morning, we are ready to return to Haicheng, how about you?" The adult Yuanxi tilted his head, and his long golden hair fell on his waist. When he spoke, the corners of his lips curled up, and his smile was as gentle as winter. Sunshine.

After adulthood, Yuanxi is more beautiful, and the outline is a bit like Longhui, but Longhui's temperament tends to be cool and cold, but Yuanxi appears sunny and warm.

The reproduction period is approaching, and their newly grown-up mermaids can't wait to rush back to Haicheng to participate in this year's "blind date."

Dongchen yawned sleepily. He slowly bit the flesh of the sea beast, blinking his eyes briskly twice, "Then I'll go back together, too, I miss my brother."

He felt that he was still near adulthood. Originally, he broke his shell three months later than Yuanxi and the others.

A few days ago something happened in Haicheng, Lei Zhe called Han Zhan back.

Dongkui smiled and said, "Did Uncle Lei Zhe introduced him to his partner?!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he was knocked on the head by Sotu.

"Ouch!" Dongkui clutched his head, turned around and glared at Sotu, "What are you hitting me for!"

Sotu raised the corners of his lips, "Idiot!"

"You are a fool, a fool!"

Even though it was an adult fish, when it quarreled, it was still as naive as a juvenile fish cub.

In the midst of the noise, Dongchen pursed her mouth and retorted in a low voice, "No." The elder brother said, not looking for a partner.

Yuanxi’s golden eyes are shining, and the reproduction period is approaching. Recently, they have clearly noticed that Han Zhan’s eyes on Dongchen have become more and more unconcealed, like a hungry beast, staring at its prey. .

There are so many male mermaids who like Dongchen that they can circle Haicheng. Everyone wanted to wait for Dongchen to reach adulthood before confessing to him.

However, I didn't expect that before reaching adulthood in the winter morning, the mermaids who were "watching their eyes" would be solved by Han Zhan without a trace.

In those few days, the single male mermaid in the sea held their heads together and cried, but their rivals were too strong. It's really not that they didn't like Dongchen.

Thinking of this, Yuan Xi laughed. Everyone saw Han Zhan's "wolf ambition", and Dongchen still foolishly thought that they were brotherhood.

Oh, by the way, there is a Dongkui with few brains.

After bidding farewell to Zuo Lun, a group of mermaids returned to Haicheng.

The warm wind was blowing slowly on the coast, and the coral groups emerging from the water were swaying in the wind, and a group of adult fish were ushered in the sea.

The number of adult mermaids in the sea this year has doubled compared with previous years, and there are two to three hundred. When the single mermaid in the nearby sea heard about it, he couldn't help but be moved. They came all the way, planning to find a strong partner, and it would be better to breed a high-quality mermaid cub.

Not long after Han Zhan returned to Haicheng, he was entangled by several mermaids.

Mermaid have always been enthusiastic, as long as they have a good eye, they will boldly pursue.