26

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 26:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Dong Zai slept soundly in the shell bed, and his consciousness gradually drifted away.

He dreamed that he became a drop of water, drifting on the sea with the waves.

It seems to have been floating for a long time, flowing through many sea areas. He saw fire from the mountain pass on the seabed, and the nearby creatures were swallowed by the heat, steaming the sea water, and the winter cub felt that he was slowly evaporating into water mist, floating in the air, being blown by the wind. With a blow, floated towards the mainland.

The vast expanse of Pangu Continent, hungry everywhere, and the dry desert grassland barely grows.

The orcs knelt down around the human-shaped boulder, and fresh fruits and meat were placed on the ground. The old orcs were crying, "Oh beast god, please let it rain!"

Ah! poor thing.

If Dong Zai had small brows at this time, it must have been frowning.

The little water droplets gathered around Dongzai quickly, forming a dark cloud, and the raindrops smashed against the barren ground.

The orcs knelt down with excitement, "the beast **** is on top! the beast **** is on top!"

Dong Zai and his friends fell into the ground and flowed down the river to the sea.

After drifting for a long time, he saw a few fish tails dangling by, and the winter cubs could not help but follow as if they were being dragged.

Yeah, it's father.

The winter cub was excited.

The little drops of water jumped on the face of Lei Zhe's father, jumping around happily, "Dad, Dad, I am a cub."

Lei Zhe looked up, a little inexplicably, "It's raining?"

"No." Ai Rui joked, "Are you tired of hallucinations."

Bad dad, he didn't recognize Cub, Dong Cub was so angry and ignored his father.

Dong Zai jumped onto another mermaid's hair again.

The mermaid has black hair, and the winter cub rolled around the corner of the mermaid's eyes. Hey, his patterns are familiar. The winter cub dripped from the corner of the mermaid's eyes, and suddenly a cold palm caught him.

Dong Zai tried to jump up, only to see the chin of the black-haired mermaid. He thought the black-haired mermaid was familiar, but he couldn't call his name.

Dong Zai tilted his head, beautiful big brother, have we seen him?

Han Zhan lowered his eyes. At that moment, he couldn't tell why. He subconsciously opened his hands to catch the water droplets falling from his face. He held the transparent water droplets and put them into the sea. The black fish tail flicked, and the scales were bright and clean. Shine in the moonlight.

It's brother...

"Zub Zai, get up." Jia Li stretched out her hand and shook the shell bed.

Dong Zai rubbed his eyes and sat up, feeling a little dumbfounded, "Dad?"

Jia Li said briskly: "Quiet, get up, we have to move."

The sun scorches the sea violently, and the shallow sea becomes unbearably hot every afternoon. Jia Li discussed with the other mermaid and decided to move to live in the giant algae forest together.

"Good~" Dong Cub slowly got up, swam to the door, and took out a green-red fruit from the fishing net. He bit through the peel with his small teeth and sucked the sweet and sour juice.