83

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 83:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 83:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
An affair lasted till dawn.

Han Zhan's eyes were warm, he stared at the black-haired mermaid in his arms, his pure face was covered with red tide, showing a bit of green beauty.

The fine hair was stuck between his forehead, and the crown-shaped pattern was half-concealed. Han Zhan raised his hand to remove the strand of black hair and dropped a kiss between his eyebrows.

Afterwards, he picked him up and was about to swim into the house. Yuxi team organizes, so stay tuned.

There was a fierce noise not far away, and several blue-tailed male mermaids were arguing.

"Wang is really dead? Could he lie to us?"

"Qinglan said, let's go to Ruola's house now, and ask him for details!"

While arguing, swimming up to the front, one of the blue-tailed mermaid glared at Han Zhan, "You can tell me clearly, how could the king die!"

Han Zhan's eyes swept across them coldly, and he uttered two words silently, "Shut up!"

Feeling the aura of the opponent erupting, the blue-tailed mermaids were instantly calm.

Han Zhan hugged Dongchen and swam into the house. He met Ruola who had just gotten up, and Ruolamian looked at him blankly.

Looking at each other, Han Zhan put Dongchen on the hammock and said softly, "Don't wake him up."

Ruola wrinkled her nose and whispered, "I know."

The sleeping Dongchen was unconscious, turned over and continued to sleep, Han Zhan rubbed his face with his fingers, until the mermaid outside became impatient, he swam out, gave them a light look, "Come with me."

The blue-tailed mermaids hesitated for a moment and followed Han Zhan.

After swimming a certain distance, Han Zhan stopped and turned to look at them with a cold expression. A random look was full of deterrence.

The mermaid hurriedly asked: "How do you know that the king is dead?!"

"Very simple, I killed it."

The blue-tailed mermaid blurted out, "This is impossible!"

Han Zhan didn't want to talk nonsense with them, "You have nothing else to ask?"

"Wait, how can you save us?" The blue-tailed mermaid called to him.

They really don't want to stay in this ghost place anymore. Without freedom, they can't even control the mating. They are beaten and angry all day long, worse than the sharks.

Han Zhan looked at their expressions, "Want me to save you?" After a pause, "Do you think I will help you for no reason?"

The blue-tailed mermaid became furious, "You!" As soon as he said a word, he was stopped by the mermaid next to him.

They knew that they had no room for bargaining and exchanged glances. The mermaid calmed down, "I know the king's secret."

"Say." Han Zhan showed little interest.

The mermaid gritted his teeth and said, "I overheard something before that Nina was helping the king raise sea worms."

"I already know this, it doesn't count."

The blue-tailed mermaids scratched their scalps and couldn't think of anything to exchange with Han Zhan.

After a while, Han Zhan said: "I can send you back to Isbella."