99

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 99:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 99:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Dongchen tilted his head to look at Dongkui and the others, and his gaze flicked across their faces. Sotu, Hill... all the friends who grew up together came over, but one mermaid was missing.

"Where is Brother Yuanxi?"

"You mean Yuanxi." Dongkui reluctantly retracted his gaze from the little mermaid and said casually, "He went to the Great Ditch some time ago."

Recently, the big ditch is not safe. Many insects have passed through the big ditch and floated over from Isbela. For this reason, Leizhe sent many merfolk to clean up the bugs.

Dongchen thought that Yuanxi was also sent there.

Don't want Dongkui to look strange again: "He didn't say why, he went suddenly, just said to us, the next day passed."

Dongchen held his chin and frowned, "Maybe something has happened, I will go to the Great Ditch later."

Dongkui rubbed his hands and said with a smile: "Then your cub can let me play for a few days?"

Play?

Guoguo stared at Dongkui warily with little eyes.

He jumped from the black fish's back, flew into Dongchen's arms, and buried his small head in his father's neck.

What a terrible bad mermaid, actually wants to play Guoguo.

Seeing this, Sotu supported his forehead.

Dongkui quickly explained, "Hey no, I mean, let him play with my family Aman for a few days, my sister Aman, you've seen it."

Dongchen lowered his head and touched the soft tail of the little mermaid, and asked with a smile, "Does Guoguo go to meet other little mermaid?"

Guoguo shook his head quickly, pouting his mouth, "I want to pocket, pocket."

"Then I'll take you there." Dongchen looked at Dongkui helplessly, "Guoguo is very obedient, you just scared him."

Woo~

I was hated by the little mermaid.

Dongkui covered his heart with an injury, "Isn't I quick to speak for a while."

Since Guoguo didn't want to play with other little mermaid, Dongchen could only send him to Luo Xi's house.

This would sit around outside the door, with a cold expression on his face.

Seeing Dongchen coming, he instantly changed his face, smiled and swam over, grabbing Guoguo, "Sweet boy~"

In view of Dongchen staring, he did not dare to kiss the fruit.

Dongchen squeezed Dudou's little cheek, did not hide it, and proactively stretched out his face to let the other party squeeze himself.

It is rare to see him so well-behaved. Dongchen rubbed his hair, "Why was Doudou angry just now?"

Puffed up and didn't speak.

Luo Xi looked like a headache, "This guy got up early in the morning and clamored to find Guoguo. I didn't let him, so he was cold and unhappy."

"I sent Guoguo over to play with you, don't bully Guoguo."

Speaking solemnly, "Don't bully the sweet boy."

Dongchen didn't worry about telling them, "Guoguo is playing here today, don't travel far, you know?"

Guoguo nodded obediently.