63

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 63:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 63:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Nina was resting her chin in one hand, and she knew very well why Noy left the little mermaid in her palace. Noy never believed her from beginning to end, especially after Qingzhe and the others were captured, Noy doubted her even more.

Noy intends to test her this time.

If she is really wrong, she will secretly let the little mermaid leave.

Nina chuckled, and Noy was too self-righteous. She turned and swam out of the palace, and said to the shark outside the door: "Look at the little mermaid inside. You can't let him swim out of the palace."

"Yes."

Time goes back to a few days ago.

Qing Zhe swam to the Great Ditch to meet the mermaid of Isbella, but Zuo Lun discovered it.

He threatened Zuo Lun with Ange. Zuo Lun was afraid that he would hurt Ange. In addition, there were so many mermaids that they had to let him swim into the big ditch.

The first thing Qingzhe did when he returned to Isbella was to find Qingliu to settle accounts.

Knowing that it was Noy's intention to give up them, he just couldn't swallow that breath. He couldn't beat Noy, so he could only move his anger to Qingliu.

Seeing Qing Liu's figure passing by, Qing Zhe quickly dropped Ange and rushed to grab his shoulder.

Qing Liu's shoulder injury is still not healed, he screamed in pain, then looked up, his face was surprised, "Qingzhe, you are back, what about Liyin and the others?"

Over there, Ange rolled in the water a few times. He hadn't eaten meat for a long time. When he was extremely hungry, he could only eat some seaweed to fill his stomach. After a few days, his little face was so thin and hungry, look. Pitiful and helpless.

Suddenly Ange smelled a familiar smell in the water, and he tried to shrug his little nose. It was the smell of Dongzai's brother. He found Dongzai's brother!

Without saying anything, Qing Zhe clenched his fists and punched him. Qing Liu didn't watch him, but was punched in the face by him. He covered his face and asked Qing Zhe in disbelief, "Why?"

"Why, I want to ask you why!" Qing Zhe was angrily, "Why didn't you come to save us! We were almost killed by them."

Qing Liu said with difficulty, "It was the king who said..."

The line called "sensibility" in Qingzhe's mind suddenly collapsed, "I know, he treats us as slaves at all, and we are not as good as those lowly sharks. He is even the sea god, then again. What? We gave our lives for him, and what have we got..."

Qing Liu was so frightened that he quickly covered his mouth, "Hush! Be quiet, if the king hears it, you will be dead." Is Qing Zhe crazy? He even took the sharks to this. If you think about it, when the palace was built. , How many sharks died.

They are lucky to be alive.

Qingzhe calmed down in an instant, and when he recalled what he said when he had just lost his mind, he was frightened in a cold sweat, "Where is he now?"

"Just returned to the bedroom."

"I see." Qing Zhe let go and turned to walk away.

Qingliu shouted, "Qingzhe, where are you going?"

Qing Zhe turned his head to look at him, his expression stern: "Don't worry, don't tell the king that I'm back."

"Okay." Qing Liu replied.