103

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 103:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 103:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at each other, Yuan Xi quickly looked away, her eyelashes trembling lightly, as if an inexplicable affection filled between them.

Ai Rui's heart is itchy, can't help but want to touch his eyelashes, he clears his throat, "I..."

As soon as he said a word, he saw Fia squeeze in between them. He slapped Ai Rui on the shoulder and laughed without malicious intent: "I said Ai Rui, you only have Yuanxi in your eyes. You can't see us anymore. Bar."

"Hiss!" Ai Rui took a sip of cold water and shook off his paws, "Go away."

Yuanxi curled his eyebrows, "Uncle Fia, Uncle Iri's shoulder is hurt, you should be careful."

"Yuanxi is caring." Fia winked.

Outside the house, looking at the laughing and playing inside, Dongchen scratched his chin, "Brother, do you think Brother Yuanxi and Uncle Ai are a little weird."

Han Zhan glanced lightly, "Nothing."

He didn't fail to see the ambiguous relationship between Yuanxi and Ai Rui, but he was just too lazy to pay attention, and he didn't want Dongchen to be distracted to care about other mermaids.

Ai Rui swam out, he grinned and said hello with a smile: "Dong Chen is here too."

Looking at the blistered wound on Ai Rui's body, if you delay it, the wound will rot, and if it becomes more serious, it will even die. It can be seen that Ai Rui is holding back the pain at this time, not wanting them to worry.

Dongchen quickly exchanged glances with Han Zhan, and he whispered: "Uncle Ai Rui, can you come over?"

"Huh?" When I heard Dongchen calling him, he turned to the right.

At this moment, Dongchen raised his hand, and his fingers touched Ai Rui's wound, his fingertips gleaming with a faint light.

Ai Rui was stunned. He felt a cold shoulder and the wound healed quickly. He raised his lips and smiled, "Thank you Xiao Dongchen."

Suddenly Dongchen "Huh", his fingers dashed through the healed scars, and when he was about to touch Ai Rui's chest, he was pulled by Han Zhan, and Han Zhan's eyes sank, "Don't touch it."

When he was about to meet Ai Rui, Dongchen noticed that there was a weak vitality coming from Ai Rui's chest. Before he could think about it, he heard Long Hui's cold voice, "Let's leave here first."

Dongchen retracted his hand, frowned slightly, as if thinking about something.

This is really not a place to talk, they feel the mermaids around, and they look at them with strange eyes.

"Come with me." Iri squeezed his fingers and sneered. "Let's go find those male mermaids to settle the account."

Han Zhan asked him, "How did you get caught?"

"It's a long story," Iri touched his nose, "I was too careless."

At this time, at the other end of Haicheng, a few blue-tailed mermaids hugged and shivered.

The beige-haired mermaid bit his nails and looked terrified, "What should I do, here he is! Here he is!"

The other mermaids also followed, "It must be him, except for the incarnation of the sea god, who can set off such a high wave."

"Should we run away? Before he finds us."

The beige-haired mermaid said bitterly: "Where can we escape..."