90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 90:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 90:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The cool sea breeze blows away the heat in the afternoon, white waves hit the reef, the sun is shining, there is no cloud, the clear blue sky and the blue sea are in a line.

On the reef, a round white egg nestled quietly on the reef. Under the clear water, the beautiful blue fish tail was slowly moving, and the blue scales were shining in the sun.

After the meeting, Dongchen got out of the water with a small fish in his mouth. He smashed it, smashed it, biting it, and ate the fish into his stomach in two or two bites.

"Brother, it's my turn to guard Dandan."

Han Zhan pressed his head and pressed him into the water, "It's dry outside, you stay in the water, don't come out."

Today is the fifteenth day of his family's Dandan, but it still hasn't broken its shell.

Dongchen didn't believe that Dan Dan would be a dead egg. Perhaps Dan Dan, like him, would take several months to break its shell.

The waiting time is anxiously long.

This winter morning finally realized the mood of the fathers at that time. If they were changed to other mermaid parents, if they could not hatch for more than half a month, they would give up the egg.

He came out of the water again, pursing his lips, his brows were filled with unresolved sorrow, "Brother, shall we go find Luo Xi?"

Han Zhan rubbed his hair and said in a deep tone, "Chenchen, don't be sad, the eggs will hatch."

"I know." Dongchen curled up his mouth and smiled, he said softly, "Dantan is also working hard to come out."

They discussed it, and finally decided to find Luo Xi.

Dongchen subconsciously felt that the egg can't be broken, maybe it had something to do with the divine power of the sea **** in his body, what Luo Xi should know.

After arranging the things in the coastal area of ​​Lore, Dongchen put the eggs in the basket and brought plenty of food, and He Hanzhan left the sea area.

In front of Midka and the mermaid, Dongchen waved a sea wave, and a three-meter-high wave rolled up Dongchen and them, headed in the direction of the rising sun, and disappeared on the sea level in an instant.

The purple-tailed mermaids wiped the non-existent sweat on their foreheads, and their awe of their new king reached a high level. Someone asked, "Midka, is our king really the incarnation of the sea god?"

Midka sternly said, "Speak carefully, Wang didn't say that to himself."

The mermaids thought sourly that after the king was away, Midka was a fake tiger, isn't it? Now the mermaid in the entire sea area listens to Midka's words, and I heard that he even drove Kelan away.

It's not that the other merfolk had never thought of rebelling, but after seeing Dongchen's strength, they completely stopped this idea, otherwise they would be the first to die when Dongchen came back.

On the other side, the waves were very fast. They traveled day and night in the winter morning and arrived at the Mochuan waters the next morning.

On a hollow island surrounded by the sea.

The pliable shark was covered with an icy stone bed. The boy was lying on the bed quietly asleep. Suddenly he felt itchy on his face. He wiped his face, but touched something soft.

The young man opened his eyes, tore apart the little mermaid stuck on his face, fixed his eyes, and said with a slightly hoarse voice: "Doudou, you are disobedient again."