50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 50:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 50:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The female mermaid was surprised, and she just looked at Han Zhan, only then did she notice that there was a white and tender little mermaid sitting on Han Zhan's arm.

Looking at the corner of his eyes, his skin was smooth and white, and even the pattern was not awakened, and the female mermaid did not look at him. She covered her mouth and "chuckled" and laughed, "Little fish cub, what Han Zhan needs is a partner who can accompany him through the reproductive period, not a small fish cub like you that hasn't grown up yet."

Dong Zai pursed her small mouth, and said with less confidence: "Xi Zai will grow up soon!"

Han Zhan lowered his head to look at the little mermaid, with an inconspicuous smile at the corner of his mouth. He straightened the small leaf on the little mermaid's head and turned and swam towards the coral reef.

During the whole process, even one look was not given to the female mermaid.

The female mermaid was a bit unwilling, she hadn't seen a mermaid as powerful as Han Zhan in a long time. Han Zhan's indifferent attitude aroused her challenge. The stronger the mermaid, the more irritable and uncomfortable it will be during the reproduction period. She does not believe that Han Zhan can resist finding a partner.

The mermaids were jealous when they were killed. They even forgot why they fought and were suddenly thrown out. They recovered and stared at the culprit bitterly, "What do you mean?"

Han Zhan's patience was extreme. He fished his tail and set off a wave of waves, "Stop or roll! Fighting is forbidden in this sea area."

Had it not been for the blue-tailed mermaid, they had destroyed the coral reef, Han Zhan would not have come to stop it. The coral reefs along the coast are very important and directly affect the reproduction of mermaids in the Yate waters.

The water temperature on the coast is just right, suitable for hatching mermaid eggs. For a long time, all the newly born little mermaids have broken their shells on this coral reef.

And... Han Zhan's fingers hooked the little mermaid's soft tail fin.

His little mermaid broke its shell here too.

The male mermaid was indignant. He pointed to Kyle who was embarrassed. "So you are trying to protect him?!"

"As for him, you are free." Han Zhan was too lazy to care about Kyle's life and death. He looked down at the male mermaid with a warning in his eyes, "Rode, if they destroy the coral reef, they will all be driven out of the sea, and they will never step in again. Half a step in the sea."

The blue-tailed mermaid quickly responded, "Okay."

Kyle became anxious, "Hey hey, don't be like this, anyhow I'm your father too, you can't die."

After a few days back, Kyle asked casually, and he knew that the egg that Nina gave birth had hatched, and it would be an adult in less than two years.

Kyle didn't plan to find Han Zhan to confess his relatives, who knew that the ship capsized in the gutter today, it was really unlucky. Kyle had to be cheeky, begging Han Zhan for help.

Dong Zai's eyes widened. He lay on Han Zhan's shoulders and looked at Kyle. Is he brother's bad father?

Han Zhan said coldly: "You admitted your mistake, I don't know you."

"I know you are Han Zhan." Kyle wanted to come up and say something, not wanting to be stopped by the female mermaid next to him.

"Kyle, you must tell me why you lie to me!"