40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 40:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 40:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Longhui stared at Yuanxi to catch the fish, and accidentally caught a glimpse of a small gray whale swimming slowly over. Longhui felt that his eyes were very familiar. Isn't this a fish raised by Dongzai?

Sure enough, he took a closer look, and it was carrying a little mermaid on its back.

Long back raised his eyebrows, and when the little gray whale swam in front of him, he chuckled, "Little winter cub, where did you go to play?"

Dong Zai obediently shouted, "Long returns to Uncle Long."

"What's the matter." Long scratched Dongzai's chin, "I'm pouting, what's wrong with me."

Dongzai's face showed a little hesitation, "Zizai has a Yuren friend. How can he be cured if he is sick?"

"That's it." Long Hui frowned. This problem was really troublesome for him. They couldn't cure the mermaid's illness, let alone the birdman.

Dong Zai flat his mouth and said sadly: "Is there really no way?"

Long returned to Tanshou and sold Ai Rui without hesitation, "I really don't know, but you can ask Ai Rui, he has been to many seas, and may know how to save the birdman." After speaking, Long Hui raised his eyes and looked towards Zhenghe. Xiaoyuan Creek where sea beasts fight.

Yuan Xi flexibly turned over and sat on the sea beast's back, grabbed the sea beast's pectoral fin, and tore it off forcefully. The sea beast screamed, shaking his body, trying to shake the little mermaid on his back.

Yuanxi bit the sea beast's tail fin until the sea beast swallowed his last breath. Yuanxi wiped away the blood from the corner of his mouth, smiled happily, and waved back at Long, "Dad, I caught the sea beast!"

Longhui was very satisfied. Yuanxi had become a qualified predator, and it seemed that the cubs would be able to leave him and live independently soon.

A faint reluctance arose in Longhui's heart. Sooner or later, each little mermaid would grow up and leave his parents. Long sighed, "Come here from Yuanxi."

Yuanxi dragged the sea beast several times his size, swam to his father, and sent the caught sea beast to his father, "Daddy, here you are."

Long nodded in satisfaction, "Yes."

Dong Zai blinked at the stars, "Big Brother Yuanxi is amazing."

Dong Cub is so envious, Cub Cub can only catch small fish.

Yuan Xi was a little shy after receiving his father's praise, "Dong Cub is also very good, and has raised a lot of fish."

"Okay, don't flatter you two." Longhui raised his hand and rubbed the hair of the two little mermaids, "Yuanxi, you and Zai Zai should go to Ai Rui, he shouldn't have gone out this time."

Yuan Xi just didn’t hear what Dongzai said to his father. He didn’t know why he was looking for Uncle Iri, but he hadn’t seen Uncle Iri for a long time. I didn’t know what Uncle Iri was doing at home, and he didn’t see him for a long time. . Thinking like this, Yuanxi sat on the back of the little gray whale. The little gray whale, carrying two little mermaids, swam towards Ai Rui's house.

Ai Rui's house is relatively remote. When they swam to the edge of the giant algae forest, they finally saw a big round rock, mainly because of the strange shape of the rock, and they noticed it at a glance. There was the breath of Uncle Ai in the sea. Yuanxi jumped off the little gray whale and swam over, shouting, "Uncle Ai."

After a while, Iri stretched out and swam out, his tone brisk, "It's Xiaoyuanxi and the winter cubs, how come I have time to play with Uncle Iri today?"