59

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 59:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 59:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After finally getting used to the violent sunlight, Jia Li half-squinted her eyes to look at the surrounding environment. Unexpectedly, the entrances and exits of the great ditch in this sea area are on the sea, with blue sea and blue sky, and dozens of islands surfaced in a circle.

Several blue-tailed mermaids swam up and interrogated, "Where did you come from?"

Ai Rui replied: "Yat Sea."

The blue-tailed mermaid looked at each other. I haven't heard of it. It is probably the remote sea area.

"What are you doing here and how long will you stay?"

Ire squeezed his fist, raised his lips and smiled, "What do you ask so much for?"

The blue-tailed mermaid felt the deterrence from Ai Rui, and they were a little frightened, "Don't be angry, we are just following the king's order to inquire about the mermaid coming from the big ditch."

"Your king?"

Come on, it's another sea area where a kingdom can be established.

"Yes, we are the king."

Irei patted him on the shoulder and calmly said: "Don't be too nervous, we are just passing by, take a rest in your waters, and leave tomorrow."

"Yes." The blue-tailed mermaid pointed to the sea in front of him, and said, "You can only rest near the island, and you can't leave too far, otherwise the patrol team will find out that you will be driven out of the sea."

Han Zhan slowly let go of the hand covering Dong Cub's eyes, and he nodded at the blue-tailed mermaid, "We know."

The blue-tailed mermaid discovered that there was a little mermaid among them. The little mermaid bit her little hand aggrievedly, obviously hungry. I don’t know why, they felt soft and couldn’t help but say a few more words, “You can hunt near the island, but don’t let the patrol team find out. ."

It was the first time Han Zhan and the others heard that there was this way as a trade-off, and they felt a little fresh for a while.

After a few words of exhortation, the blue-tailed mermaid saw that they were indeed tired, so he didn't say more, and asked them to go to the island to rest.

Han Zhan and the others swam close to the island, only to realize that it was not an ordinary island, it was an island in the island.

A dozen islands outside surrounded the city and surrounded a hollow island inside. A little far away, seeing them don't know what's on the middle island, they can probably see people on the island.

The outer circle of islands is not a complete island. The islands that surfaced are a bit fragmented, and the smallest island is only the size of a small stone house.

Han Zhan handed the winter cub to Jiali, "You find a place to rest first, I'll go catch the fish."

There were other mermaids on the island, and when they found them coming, they looked at them coldly, and turned their heads indifferently.

They didn't plan to stay in this sea for long, nor did they want to deal with the mermaids on the island.

Jiali found a small island with no mermaid on it. The island was full of large rocks. Several plants grew from the rocks, making the island less bald.

Jiali put the winter cub on the rock, "Are the cubs sleepy, sleep for a while."

Dongzai nodded and shook his head. He looked at the direction of Hanzhan's departure, and said softly, "Wait for my brother to come back."