18

EN

MTLNovel

Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 18:

I May Be a Dummy Chapter 18:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The early morning sun fell into the shallow sea area, fish swimming happily, the sea flowers buried under the sand and rocks quietly broke out of the ground, everything seemed comfortable and beautiful.

The little mermaid fan opened his eyes on the slap-sized shell bed, and the cool little boy swam into the sight of the winter cub at this moment.

Dong Zai woke up, he swam to the window sill and waved his little hand at Han Zhan, "Brother?"

The indifference on Han Zhan's face melted instantly, as he was about to say something, at this moment a pair of slender palms held up the little mermaid.

Jia Li's voice briskly said: "Cab cub, eat the meat."

Dong Zai smiled and curled his eyes, "Cub, eat meat."

After eating the meaty meat, Dong Zai couldn't wait to find brother Han Zhan next door to play.

When passing by the gorgonian, seeing three big-headed fish swimming over, Dong Zai couldn't help but feel a little confused. He stretched out his small hand and counted, "One, two, three fish...?"

Wow! A lot of fish.

Dong Zai was so happy, he swam to Han Zhan and smiled, "Brother!"

"Yeah." Han Zhan picked up the little mermaid, pointed to the three big-headed fish and asked him, "Which one do you want to eat?"

Han Zhan kept his promise and caught back two big-headed fish, one male and one female. They were probably a pair of desperate mandarin ducks. They would hide very well, but were finally caught by Han Zhan.

Dong Cub got up from Han Zhan's palm and swam around the big fish twice. With a serious face, he patted the big head of the little gray whale, entrusting him with a heavy responsibility.

Xiao Huihui, the task of raising fish is entrusted to you~

"Hmph." The soft little mermaid touched it again, and the little gray whale was happy in his heart, lifting his head and arching the winter cub's hands.

While having fun, the male and female bighead fish took the opportunity to sneak, and the little gray whale immediately flew out, grabbed the male bighead fish, flicked its tail, and patted the female bighead fish back.

Dong Zai slapped his little hands and said, "Little gray and greasy!"

The male and female bighead fish were driven back with gray heads and faces. The male bighead fish caught yesterday didn't know that he was about to die. He looked like he was about to provoke the new male and female bighead fish, and even wanted to provoke the new male and female bighead.

Two new big-headed fish were temporarily kept in captivity behind the small stone house to prevent them from escaping. Han Zhan wrapped their tails with seaweed and tied the other end to a gorgonian coral.

Dong Zai stared at the seaweed for a long time, and some unfamiliar images appeared in his mind. Dong Zai hooked Gou Hanzhan's fingers and suddenly shouted, "Brother."

"Huh?" Han Zhan looked down at the little mermaid, "what's the matter?"

"Weaving..." Dong Zai organized the language, and then he opened his small hand and gestured, "Big net, raise fish."