105

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 105:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 105:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Look, find Dad~"

In the giant algae forest of the secluded forest, the little mermaid's childish little voice, tender and tender, sounded like humming.

Take the little mermaid slowly through the giant algae forest.

His round eyes rolled, and suddenly he saw something. He pointed to the strange-shaped stone and curiously said, "Sweet boy, what do you think it is?"

The little mermaid looked at the point where his finger was pointing, and saw a big rock like a giant in the sea slowly moving.

He was quickly attracted and completely forgot to find his father, "Huh?"

The big stone moved in front of them and said slowly, "It's a little mermaid..."

"Wow~"

Big stone can talk.

The little mermaid hid behind his pockets in fear.

Doudou said seriously: "Don't be afraid, sweet boy, I will protect you."

At this time "Big Rock" spoke again, "I am not a stone, I am an old tortoise."

Feeling that the old tortoise was not malicious, Guoguo poked out his little head from behind her pocket, looked at the big tortoise, and then swam over with her little tail.

He bent his eyes and smiled sweetly, "Hello, Turtle."

"Little mermaid, where are you going?"

Guoguo opened her black eyes and blinked a few times. His bright eyes seemed to be able to speak. He tilted his head and said, "Big tortoise, looking for dad?"

The old turtle turned around and said, "Sit up."

Seeing Guoguo's eyes glow, she looked eager to try.

Sighing like an adult, he picked up the little mermaid and sat on the old turtle's shell. After they sat down, the tortoise paddled its limbs and slowly started to swim.

He propped his chin, thinking about how to coax the sweet boy back.

Fortunately, the old turtle swims very slowly, I hope I can rush back before dark.

In the afternoon on the sea, the wind was a bit strong, the sky was covered with dark clouds, covering the hot sun, and seeing it was going to rain.

When all the fish left Isbella, the sea city piled up with pearls turned into an empty city, and fell into a dead silence.

Dongchen stared slightly, dozens of tornadoes strangling insects and tearing Haicheng. The soft sea seemed to be wrapped in a knife, smashing Haicheng bit by bit.

The rubble sank in the shallow sea area and smashed on the coral group, and the beautiful coral group instantly disappeared.

Seeing this magnificent sea city disappear, everyone can't help but feel extremely complicated.

Ai Rui stretched, "I can finally go back."

They did not expect that things would be resolved so smoothly.

Dongchen frowned, and said with a slight distress: "I don't know if Guoguo is crying."

He just missed it for a day, so he missed it.

When Han Zhan thought of his own soft little mermaid, he cried softly, and his heart melted when he cried.

"Guoguo is very obedient."