101

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I May Be a Dummy IMBD » Chapter 101:
I May Be a Dummy Chapter 101:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After coaxing Guoguo to sleep, Dongchen's ruddy lips opened slightly, and said in a breath tone: "Brother, I'm going to find Dad, you will stay with Guoguo for a while."

Han Zhan lowered his eyes to see that beautiful smiling face, and seeing Dongchen’s lips close, there was a faintly rounded little lip on the beautiful lips, Han Zhan’s eyes were deep, he kissed, and said dumbly: "Come back early. , I'm waiting for you." The deep meaning hidden in the words is self-evident.

Dongchen shyly shyly shy away from her fingers, "I will try my best."

He sucked the sea water, followed the breath of Lei Zhe's father, and found him outside the giant algae forest.

Lei Zhe was talking to Fia, and he felt Dongchen's breath approaching. He looked up and was slightly surprised, "Why Cub Cub came here?"

Dongchen pursed his lips and smiled: "Dad."

"Dongchen, when will you bring your little mermaid out to see you?" Fia joked.

He heard early in the morning that Dongchen’s little cub looked a lot like him, and he had awakened the pattern as soon as he broke his shell. This was simply unheard of. Since Dongchen dared to show it openly, everyone didn't act too surprised.

They just talked in private, they met on the road, at most they looked at them with kind eyes.

Fia has never had a chance to see his little mermaid, and is very curious.

Dongchen smiled and curled his eyes, "How about letting brother bring Guoguo out to play next time, and let Uncle Fia meet you?"

Thinking of Han Zhan's cold face, Fia shuddered, he shook his head quickly, and let it go.

"Xiao Dongchen, you have broken your studies." Fia joked casually, knowing that Dongchen had something to tell Lei Zhe, so he made an excuse to withdraw.

After Fia swam far, Lei Zhe turned to look at Dongchen, his face softened, "Cub, what can I do for you?"

Dongchen whispered: "Dad, I want to go to Isbella."

Hearing this, Lei Zhe was stunned for a moment, "Now is the past?"

"I feel that Uncle Ai Rui will be in danger." Dongchen's eyes showed a little worry, "If you wait any longer, Uncle Ai Rui will have an accident."

"I see," Lei Zhe frowned and thought, "You have discussed with Han Zhan, there is Guoguo, you went to Isbella, what about Guoguo?"

Dongchen said seriously: "I will discuss with my brother, and Guoguo will trouble dads."

There was a little helpless look on Lei Zhe's face, and he laughed, "You can rest assured that your father Jiali will take care of Guoguo for you?"

Hearing this, Dongchen's expression was slightly stiff. He remembered that when he was young, Lei Zhe's father went out and left him and Jiali's father at home.

Father Jiali is unreliable, every time he catches half of the fish and goes to play, he is so hungry that he can only lick the tail of the fish.

He frowned tangledly, or should he bring Guoguo?

While thinking about something, Dongchen slowly walked home, but before he recovered, he felt like he had fallen into a generous embrace.

"What do you think?"

Han Zhan's low and cold voice resounded above his head, and Dongchen put his arms around his neck, "Brother, I want to go to Isbella."

Han Zhan didn't ask why. He bowed his head and kissed Dongchen's forehead, and the damp kiss fell on the blue pattern, "When to go, I'll be with you."