Ryujin X Yeji - Switch Roles (smut) ⭐️ (THANKS FOR 300K READS🎉)

Start from the beginning

She held onto the collar of my shirt, "I don't care, Ryujin."

I looked down at her, "Oh really?"

My girlfriend licked her lips, "Let me fuck you."

Being my stubborn self, I shook my head, "Nah."

She huffed, "I'm trying to do something nice for you."

"Doing something nice for me would be taking your shorts off and letting me hit it."

Yeji pushed my shoulders, "Get up."

I got up, without a question.

She got up and walked out of my room.

I hissed, flipping the door off and mouthing curse words.

Knowing I had to change my approach, I softened my tone and walked out, "Yeddeong~ Don't leave..."

Yeji looked back, so pissed at me she couldn't stand it.

I pursed my lips, "Yeddeong."

She clenched her fists, "What?"

I checked her out, seeing that her shorts were even more scrunched up because of her being in my lap. Seeing that sexy thong made me tingly.

Yeji looked at what I was looking at and pulled down her shorts, turning around.

"Wait! I mean wait... I was zoning out... I-"

"Sure," She interrupts.

I followed her as she walked away from me, noticing that Lia, Yuna, and Chaeryeong were in our built-in dance studio.

Yeji punched me in the crotch from behind when I was tailgating her ass which was also right in front of me in the dance studio.

I groaned, "Fuck! Damnit!" I shoved her slightly.

"Don't shove me!" She yells in my face.

I huff, "Quit acting like a brat."

Yeji shoved my chest, "You're telling me that?! You're so goddamn picky and weird that you won't even let me-"

Yuna opened the doors, "You do know that we can see you."

She stabbed her nail into my arm, "Go fuck yourself."

Yuna's face dropped.

I took her hand off me, picked the girl up, and had to listen and feel her squirm the whole way back to my bedroom.

"Put me down! I swear to god, I'm gonna hurt you if you don't put me down! Yuna-"

I opened the door to my bedroom, locked the door, and pushed her back on my bed.

Knowing she would try to get back up, I grabbed handcuffs from the drawer in my desk as quickly as I could and it was such a damn hassle to get her secured.

"Goddamn it! Ryujin, don't you put those on me! Ryujin!"

I put my thumb on her bottom lip, "You listen to me, I am complimenting you. I love this bun and this fit and you, I want you, alright?"

Yeji spits on my thumb, "I'm not allowed to want you?"

I took my thumb away, licking my lips, "Yeah, but-"

She elbowed me, making me get closer to her and she began kissing me, "I want you. Do something nice for me. I'm not going to hurt you or make you uncomfortable, I know you better than that, okay?"

I gave a low growl before letting her out of the handcuffs.

The first thing she did was push me down and get on top of me.