𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙

Today was a good day for Koren.

He was in the kitchen cooking you breakfast excited over the phone called he just received.

His father called to tell him the cabin was officially ready for move in.

Well the last few days have been pretty good, you've finally started returning Koren's affections and telling him you love him...

Koren was on cloud nine.

And now he can finally share this exciting news with you.

Koren has already taken care of the other important matters, like finding someone to take his place at the restaurant, and ending his lease on his apartment, he's already begun packing.

There wasn't much he needed to take furniture wise as his family cabin is already furnished, so just the basics like clothes, personal items, kitchen equipment, electronics and so on...

As much as Koren loves seeing you drown in his clothing, when the two of you make it to your new shared home he'll order you some new clothes and belongings.

Koren set picked up the tray of food and began walking towards the bedroom, the food in question was just some simple pancakes, eggs and bacon with some orange juice as a beverage.

He walked in the room and took a second to admire your beautiful state, laid out on the bed blanket thrown messily on top of you... covered in his markings and love bites.

He just loved you so much.

No you and Koren haven't done the 'deed' yet (thankfully) Koren wants to save the for when the both of you arrive at the cabin house

The sound of Koren walking in the bedroom woke you up, and groggily stared at the man while he smiled at you.

"Good morning my love... I made you breakfast." Koren blushed you adorably sat up slowly and rubbed your eyes letting out the cutest of yawns

God- she's so cute.

Koren started cutting the pancakes and feeding them to you before he spoke "I have some exciting news (y/n)!" Koren exclaimed.

You tried your very best to hold back your scoff and eye roll "oh yeah, what is it?" You asked masking your annoyance.

"I got the call from my father today, our home is ready for us..." Koren exclaimed while caressing your cheek.

Your eyes widened at the news, at first you were terrified of Koren taking you out of town away from everyone, but now you were excited, because this was your chance at escape.

You were finally leaving this shitty room.

"Oh really that's great... when do we leave?" You asked, you didn't have to pretend to be excited since you were, just for a completely different reason than Koren.

Koren giggled "Well, my last day is tomorrow, we'll leave tomorrow at midnight... it will probably be a two day trip so we're going to have to sleep in the car unfortunately, but that's okay" Koren replied.

Sooner than I thought, that's good.

All of a sudden Koren grabbed your face and attacked you in a flurry of kisses.

"I'm so happy you're finally seeing reason my darling... I'm glad you understand that no one loves you as much as I do" Koren said with affection followed by a giggle

You were too hyped thinking about how you can slip away to even be annoyed by the over load of affection...

This is finally it.

I can't fuck it up.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...