𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Koren held you in his arms for a while before picking you up bridal style and carrying you to his bedroom.

Just like before he gently set you down on the soft mattress and pulled the covers over your sleeping form, lightly caressing your face.

You're finally here...

Welcome home, my pretty girl.

Before he goes to sleep, Koren decided to take this time to completely wipe your cell phone. And that means everything on it. And for safe measures, once he's done he will destroy it completely.

Another thing you will be upset about, but he'll get you a new one to play with eventually. Not that you need a phone anyway, you won't be talking to anyone but him anymore but he knows you'll get bored when he's not at home.

Speaking of.

As much as he would love to spend every hour with you, yes Koren will still attend work until the cabin is ready for move-in. But the last thing he needed was anyone getting suspicious.

So he'll attend work every day like normal. And yes he's already planned out all of the possible scenarios. Like the police or your Uncle coming to ask questions about your disappearance, Koren is a talented actor after all... he was confident he would put on a good 'worried friend' act.

He's been so stressed getting everything in order that he hasn't had one moment to relish in his feelings.

Everything felt amazing.

Once again, he never knew how amazing being in love could feel...he almost pities his past self, and even wishes that he met you sooner.

And now he has you here, and you're never leaving.

Koren can't wait to spend the rest of his life with you.

Koren slowly made his way into the bed and under the covers, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you in tight, burying his face in your neck.

The only difference from last time is that he didn't plan on moving, he already made it this far so there was no point in hiding it and lying to you.

Koren loves you.
.

.

.

.

.

.
For the second time you woke up feeling groggy, head pounding, you felt like shit.

You recognized the room you were in, it was Koren's.

You were still trying to get your thoughts in order and remember what happened last night.

You were so busy doing that, it took you a minute to register that there was something pressed up against your back and an arm tightly wrapped around your waist.

With wide eyes, you slowly turned your body around, with some difficulty due to the arm around you but surely enough you were faced with Koren's handsome sleeping face.

You honestly didn't know how to react, so many questions were running through your mind.

You were confused and scared but of course, it was hard to focus on anything with this pounding headache, and feeling like you were about to puke.

Your mind was on airplane mode.

But that quickly changed because slowly but surely Koren started waking up. His body moved around a bit still keeping you close to him, and his beautiful emerald eyes began fluttering open.