𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

The bath was warm and ready to use, you had finished undressing yourself but took the liberty of covering yourself with a nearby towel.

Koren stood up and turned towards you away from the bath, the second he saw you his blush darkened tenfold, even though you were covered by a towel, and he had seen all sorts of women's bodies to the point he was desensitized to it... looking at you made him feel like a teenage boy again.

You could feel his eyes staring you up and down, you could see the blush and lustful look in his eyes, you made the mistake of looking down at his pants.

You wanted to barf.

Koren quickly shook away his...thoughts, he could see you felt uncomfortable and felt bad.

Koren walked over to you, you restrained yourself from taking a million steps back. Once he was in front of you he grabbed your face and tilted up your head, forcing you to look at him.

Koren looked at you with a frown, a sad expression, dark blush still coating his cheeks. "I'm sorry my love I don't mean to scare you... I promise I won't touch you inappropriately, I just want to help you wash up a bit I'll let you wash your... private areas on your own, okay?" Koren explained followed by him kissing you.

You didn't respond, you didn't know what to say since all you really wanted to do right now was kill him.

You began walking towards the bath slowly, you dropped your towel quickly covering your chest with your arms. Koren had to restrain himself from kissing every inch of your beautiful body.

Reluctantly stepping in the bath, the water sending jolts up your body. Once you were in you closed your eyes out of humiliation, but soon felt Koren's hands tilting your head back and warm water going down your hair.

You felt Koren's hands delicately washing your hair and actually it felt...amazing you would never admit it though.

Your grandmother used to give you baths, it was your favorite part of living with her... I guess it brought back some nostalgia.

You had to restrain yourself from crying thinking about your uncle and grandmother.

You didn't need to admit it though Koren could tell you liked it, he had to repress the smirk and giggle.

She's so fucking cute... I wanna bite her.

After a while Koren finished your hair, you finally opened your eyes, Koren had set a sponge and a bottle of body wash next to you before standing up.

"Go ahead and wash yourself, my love, I'm going to find you something decent to wear" Koren stated with a smile before walking out of the bathroom.

Once he finally left, you let the tears fall. You just wanted your uncle, your grandma, your friends, shit even your parents.

You just wanted them.

You finished washing your body, just in time as Koren returned with some neatly folded clothes in his hand.

"I'll wash the clothes you were wearing.. for now you'll have to wear mine," Koren explained setting the clothes on the sink counter.

"I'm going to start super, you can get dressed and wait in the bedroom for me," Koren said with a smile before leaving again.
.

.

.

.