𝑻𝒘𝒐

A young girl sat up in her dark bedroom at her desk with the bright light from the computer PC lighting up her face, (y/n) was currently online playing Minecraft with her two best friends, Della and Kj.

She let out a loud cackle after she just finished exploding Kj's house after killing him for the sixth time in a row, as revenge for killing her dog.

"God fucking damnit (y/n)! Stop that shit, I told you I was sorry!?" Kj barked through his mic "Yeah yeah, that's what they all say buddy" the girl snickered back. There was also some very loud cackling heard from the other side.

"Della?! What the fuck back me up here man!" Kj whined "Sorry King but you did kill her dog, you learned the hard way" Della replied through her laughs. "The hard way?! You were laughing to what the fuck?! Plus, that house took me like three hours to perfect" Kj whined even more as Della just continued to laugh.

"You ended an innocent life, and you expect me to feel guilty for destroying that pathetic thing you called a house? Please" (y/n) stated nonchalantly with a shrug as Kj gasped offended by her rude comment while Della just laughed even harder.

Though the laughing and shouting on Kj's end was soon interrupted by a loud burst through (y/n)'s bedroom door followed by the heavy footsteps and gruff voice of a burly man they all knew and loved.

"Hey, shithead!" Valen called his Niece, "Uh knocking exists." (y/n) replied to her uncle in a slightly annoyed tone, "Don't give me that sass missy, it's not like you do anything in here but school and playing those wretched videogames" Valen replied rolling his eyes with his hands on his hips.

(y/n) rolled her eyes back at him "They're only 'wretched' to you because you suck at them you ogre" the girl replied in a nonchalant tone. "You bratty girl what did you call me?!" the man barked back offended.

Just then Kj who was still on the line gasped "Val!! please save me she's been torturing me for hours!!!" The burly man's ears perked up like a dog and he immediately sprang into action racing over to the pc screen.

"Kingston my boy!! What has this vile creature done to you?!" The man dramatically screeched into the mic, "*sniff *sniff* s-she destroyed my house.. my beautiful creation, all because I killed her dog... I didn't mean to though it was an accident! I even apologized..." Kj replied whimpering like a kicked puppy.

"Uhh mister Val? I can contest that it was not an accident and he didn't apologize, he was laughing while committing the crime" Della added with a little chuckle. Kj gasped dramatically "Della!"

"oh shut up you big baby, and I told you that house was ugly as shit" (y/n) replied rolling her eyes, over her best friends and uncle's dramatics, Valen sighed, "I think I've heard enough, (y/n) you're grounded." Valen declared in a disappointed tone crossing his arms over his broad chest while shaking his head and looking down.

"Ha!" Kj replied smirking like an idiot at his victory, (y/n) let out a long sigh "Nice try Val but I'm nineteen you can't ground me" (y/n) stated. Valen then let out a loud cackle and wrapped his arm around the nape of her neck pulling her and trapping her in a headlock, then proceeded to give her a rough noogie.

"Quit it! you're messing up my hair" The man let go but continued to laugh, he was laughing so hard he was clutching his stomach and slapping his knee, really classic uncle thing, your friends were also laughing at your misery along with him.

"Oh hush it was already messed up before" Valen replied through his laughter "Whatever" the girl grumbled as she straightened out her (h/c) locks, "Jokes aside kid, could you turn that off? I gotta talk to you" he asked once he finally stopped laughing.

The girl looked up at him and tilted her head confused but just shrugged "Sure one sec" she replied "Hey Kj, Della I gotta go but we can talk later" she said to her friends "Bye (y/n)!" Della replied in her usual happy bubbly voice, "See ya later I guess" Kj said, clearly still upset about before.