𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Koren eventually made his way downstairs after he finished being a creep.

Koren has learned a few things tonight.

One is that he doesn't like your ex-boyfriend, well that's been a known fact but even more now that Koren knows he wants to get back together with you.

Absolutely not.

And he also doesn't like your friends.

Koren doesn't like Kingston for a few reasons, one is that Kj clearly isn't very fond of yours and his relationship, based on his choice of words and his body language.

He's also clearly rooting for you to get back together with Toby.

Della is the opposite, Koren knows this because he went through your group chat messages the night you slept at his apartment.

In this group chat Della is constantly saying that you need to get another boyfriend he even found messages that support the idea of a relationship with himself.

But he still doesn't like her.

Because from what he's also picked up from the messages, Della is a careless scatterbrained person, and not in the cute way like you of course.

Careless in a way that she is extremely self-centered, the world revolves around her, her girlfriend, her life, and her problems.

Even when it comes to your life it's always about what she thinks you should do, what she thinks is the best idea, never caring to ask what you think or want.
(Speak for yourself bro).

Koren doesn't know how you put up with her.

They can't take care of you like he can, they don't have your best interest in mind like he does.

This must be why you're so reckless! Look at who you spend your time with!

At the end of the day if you and your friends were in a life-or-death situation would they honestly risk their lives to save or help you?

No, they wouldn't.

They would save themselves first and leave you to the wolves, but not Koren, he would risk everything for you.

Your two idiots and your coward ex-boyfriend wouldn't put in even half of the effort that he has put in for you.

Quite frankly in Koren's opinion, they don't deserve you. And you don't really need them anyway.

"(Y/n) did you find something to eat?" Koren asked looking down at you fondly.

In response you gave the man a thumbs up with a mouth full of the chips you were munching on.

"Silly girl that's not a proper meal, I'll get you something to eat on our way home." Koren giggled as he lightly flicked your forehead and put his arm around you.

You rolled your eyes in response "You took a while up there, you got the shits?" You asked bluntly.

The man lightly slapped your shoulder "Don't be ridiculous! and don't speak like that it's unladylike" Koren scolded.

You laughed in response to his scolding never really taking him seriously.

Yours and Koren's laughing was soon interrupted.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Toby's voice yell

Koren mentally groaned and turned away from the (in his opinion) gross interaction to avoid vomiting.

You turned around to be greeted by Toby's sweet smile "Hey (y/n), uh I was actually wondering if we could maybe talk in private?" Toby asked nervously.

You raised an eyebrow at first but before you could open your mouth to respond Toby cut you off "Sorry it's just we haven't had the chance to talk alone in a while" He said.

To be honest you do miss talking to Toby, he's like a breath of fresh air compared to your rowdy best friends.

You still love them though.

You did feel bad though, you didn't want to leave Koren alone in a house full of people he didn't know.

But Koren's also a petty understanding guy, you're sure he'll just lecture you about being careful and whatnot.

"Yeah sure, I'm just gonna let Koren know he's kind of a worry wart" you laughed.

"Yeah that guys kinda weird but you do you (y/n)" Toby laughed with you.

But before you could even turn around to let your friend know you'd be stepping away you heard the sound of glass breaking.

Toby's eyes went wide looking directly behind your figure, you whirled your body around only to be faced with Koren's back and the glass shards of a mug surrounding him.

Worried, you quickly rushed to Koren's side and turned his body around, Koren was using his left hand to clutch his dominant hand which was covered in blood.

"Idiot! What did you do!" You yelled at the man (lol) "Sorry (y/n) I was trying to get you something to drink but I slipped." Koren laughed without a care in the world.

Freak! Why are you laughing??!

"That shits gonna get infected! Is there a first aid kit around here?" You asked particularly no one.

"There wasn't one in the bathroom to my knowledge" Koren replied.

You let out a groan before turning back to Toby "Toby I'm really sorry could you find Kj and let him know we can't stay, could you explain the situation to him?" You asked.

"Of course you two be safe" Toby replied while nodding his head in understanding.

Before anyone could say anything else you grabbed Koren's arm and led him out of the house.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...