𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Koren didn't waste any time and called Lonnie first thing in the morning which was exactly 4:30 am.

"Ugh, of course, only a psycho like you would wake up this fucking early, we don't even open until 10:00 today what the hell?!" Lonnie's tired voice groaned on the other end.

"Aw very sweet love, but you should already know what I'm calling about, (y/n)?" The man asked.

Lonnie felt a chill run down her spine which immediately woke her from her initial tiredness.

She remembered the warning she gave you last night about the man, she didn't give you all the gory details about his true nature, more like a glorified version of who he actually is.

Thankfully you really didn't seem that interested in him the begin with, even after seeing his face.

It freaked her out a bit when you told her you had already met him earlier, usually, it doesn't take much for women to fall for him especially after they've seen what he looks like.

Still, she's terrified of what could happen if the man finds out she gave you a warning about him, if there's one thing she knows about Koren is that he doesn't react too well when he doesn't get his way.

"Oh uh yeah, I talked to her she's really into video games, basically anything horror-related, (f/c) is her favorite color.."

Lonnie went on for a few more minutes about more of your favorite hobbies and interests and Koren seemed satisfied.

"Wow, you're a lot more useful than I thought you would be!" Koren snickered, "Shut up! I got it for you didn't I? Now let me go back to sleep you fucking insufferable cunt!"

"Sooo feisty this morning before you go I have one more question?" Lonnie let out a long dramatic sigh "What?!" "Tsk so mean.. did she ever have a boyfriend, did she mention what her type is?" Koren asked.

The woman let out a confused 'huh' before responding "What? You usually don't care about that stuff I thought you were everyone's type?" The man rolled his eyes.

"Just answer the damn question and I'll let you go." Still confused the woman just shrugged, "I did ask her she said she had a boyfriend in high school but didn't really mention anything else and changed the subject after that.."

"Interesting..alright see ya I guess" Koren rudely hung up, "Of course not even a fucking thank you.." Lonnie grumbled to herself before turning over and going back to sleep.

Truth be told Koren didn't know why he was curious about whether or not you had been in a relationship before, Koren had been with all types of women from all walks of life, some of them similar from the last some different but never once has he ever given the slightest shit what their previous dating life was like because it was irrelevant to him.

He doesn't understand why but the thought of you being in a relationship bothered him, I mean of course it was only natural for someone that looks like you to have quite a few men interested in you.

It's not like he was jealous, or angered by the fact but it was a little annoying. You definitely have this air around you that doesn't let people in especially men.

You don't seem like the type to download a dating app to go actively looking for someone, more like the type that would rather form a bond with someone, a deep connection before you really allow them into your circle.

For some reason, he liked that about you especially because he normally goes for the former, but that was the annoying part.

You had a previous boyfriend which means whoever this guy was, he knew you very well, and even if things went south in this previous relationship this man had a special bond with you similar to that of your two friends.

Koren liked the idea that he saw you first, that he would be your first boyfriend, that he would form that close bond with you, he would be special.

Koren quickly shook those thoughts away like they were the plague and let out a long breath he felt like he had been holding for a long time.

What the hell am I even going on about?

For a second Koren felt like he couldn't breathe, but he quickly shrugged it off along with any of those remaining thoughts.

He must not be feeling well- yes that's right, he couldn't care less about special bonds with you- right now you are just a project and once he's finished you'll be nothing but a trophy, a prize he won.

Your only purpose is for him to ruin you.

I need to do something to get my mind off of this.

How annoying.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...