𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

It's the second day of being kidnapped and honestly, you were mostly just annoyed and bored.

Koren already left for work a few hours ago but he couldn't keep his hands off of you last night or this morning, that was the annoying part.

The boring part was that you literally had nothing to do, like you're really gonna kidnap me but won't let me watch YouTube? Alright, fuck you.

So you just sat in bed all day thinking about what you would do when you got out of here, thought about what your uncle or friends could be doing.

Your uncle is probably getting worried that you haven't answered his calls or texts, well his calls are probably going straight to voicemail because last night Koren informed you that he trashed your phone and destroyed all of the contents on it.

That made you cringe, you had a lot of photos and videos on there that you didn't want to lose, but now they were completely wiped.

Anyways back to Valen.

Whenever you go out with friends you always inform him first, and you've always made it a priority to answer his texts as fast as you can when you're not home so as not to worry him.

So you're sure he's worried at this point.

What Koren told you last night about Valen has been messing with you a little bit honestly, but you just keep reminding yourself that it's only been two days and that help will come soon.

Whether that be your friends, your uncle, the cops, or shit literally anyone else you know.

This is a small town, no matter how much of a stand-up fucking citizen Koren is, he can't get away with kidnapping.

He just can't.

You're starting to really miss Pickle, he is your emotional support animal after all.

Although a little while ago you could hear Koren's cat Marla was meowing outside of the bedroom and out of boredom decided to play with her under the small door crack.

It was fun for a while until she scratched the shit out of your finger, but she's a cat so you forgive her.

I think even Marla knows her owner is batshit crazy.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bedroom door unlocking, opening, and revealing your captor with a brown lunch sack.

You forgot he told you he would bring you food during his lunch breaks or whatever the fuck...

So it's probably early noon right about now, but you can never know for sure since on top of everything else you don't have a fucking clock in this shitty bedroom.

"I'm here with your lunch darling, are you hungry?" Koren asked followed by some giggles, you cringed.

You remained silent as Koren sat on the bed, before opening your lunch sack over the course he peppered your face with kisses as a greeting.

Koren opened the bag and pulled out what looked like a grilled cheese sandwich and a small styrofoam container of what you assume is tomato soup.

Again, you didn't care it was food.

Koren began unwrapping the sandwich and brought it towards you, you tried grabbing it but similar to yesterday he pulled it back with a smile "Let me (y/n)" Koren demanded.

You rolled your eyes but complied as you were starving, "how have you been feeling today (y/n)?" Koren asked thoughtfully.

"Bored" you replied with zero enthusiasm, Koren frowned at your reply "I'm sorry my love, I'll get you something to keep yourself busy..." Koren said as he fed you.

Koren finished feeding you shortly after, he looked at you and smiled "I can't stay much longer, but I'll leave Marla in here so you can have some company while I'm gone..." Koren stated while playing with your (h/c) hair.

True to his words, he got up and brought Marla into the bedroom, being a social and friendly cat she pranced up to you, purring and rubbing against your side.

You were grateful for the lovely company, you'll gladly take custody of her once Koren is arrested.

Before leaving Koren glanced back at you with an affectionate smile "I love you (y/n), be good."

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...