𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Koren sat up at his kitchen bar table scrolling through his phone delightfully stalking a certain (h/c) young lady.

When the man decides on a new woman to mentally torment and in other words when he is "serious" about them, he takes the liberty of finding all of their social media plus their friends and family so he can find any important details.

Details mean interests and hobbies, what movies or TV shows do they like? What do they do for fun? Who do they normally spend their time with? Every, single, detail about their personal lives that he can find of course.

Any normal person would get to know these things on a date, but as you may have already come to know Koren Lucas is not a normal person by any means.

You see, Koren needs leverage. He needs his victims to believe they have "so much in common" so much that they may as well be made for each other. This will create a bond between the two, and with a bond sooner or later comes trust.

Trust is what Koren needs, to Koren trust is the key to all the leverage that he needs. The key to all your deepest insecurities, fears, and wants. To Koren, all of these things are exactly what he needs to destroy a person.

Koren is completely aware that he's a shitty person, does he care? No. Koren has zero guilt or remorse for the people that he hurts in his eyes, it's their fault for being so weak.

And it all starts with some simple social media stalking as of right now though Koren is a bit frustrated. He just can't seem to find much about you, after going through your and all of your friends/family's social media he only has a few key points written down, the following being.

1. you have two best friends, though from what he's observed he believes they're both numbskulls.

2. you have a four-year-old black Labrador named 'Pickle' so animal person/dog person.

3. you graduated from Summer Lake Public High School with impressively high scores.

4. The man in all your photos is your uncle, not your father.

Much to Koren's dismay the young girl really wasn't very active on social media, you had one main social media account where you posted a few photos that revealed the following above, your uncle was basically the same.

"Oh but of course your two idiots post a ton of stupid shit that isn't useful to me at all," Koren grumbled to himself while letting out a sigh of annoyance.

So far, the only really useful information Koren has is the stuff about your uncle, perhaps you had a rocky relationship with your, parents? No matter how hard he looked through everyone who could possibly be linked to you he could not find a single detail about your parents.

This could be very useful in the future it would just make things a bit easier if had more basic knowledge about you.

This is why Koren is a bit frustrated at the moment. Oh well, he would just have to do things the traditional way Koren sighed. This could be a bit difficult since you seem like a pretty private person.

I'm always up for a challenge...

Koren thought and smirked to himself. He was excited to see how hard it might be to obtain you.

Well, we'll see tomorrow...

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...