𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

The rest of the week flew by pretty fast and it was now Saturday and you were getting ready for Kingston's party.

It's also important to mention that the day you returned to work there was a new person managing the co-owned restaurant?

You don't know all the details but from what Koren told you Allegra wasn't fit to continue managing it.

Not that you cared, the new guy was pretty chill and so long it doesn't affect your life it's cool with you.

Speaking of Koren, the two of you have gotten even closer this week and you're starting to feel more comfortable around him.

He's been driving you to and from every single day now, you tried to argue at first but the man wasn't budging, and hey, free rides I guess.

He's also been making lunches for you every day since the night you crashed at his place because in his words you 'don't take care of yourself'.

He actually scolds you quite often for being a bit unself-aware and not paying attention to your surroundings which you can't argue with.

You made fun of him and said he's starting to feel more like your mother, not your friend and he got a bit offended in a sassy way, you thought it was funny.

Anyways he's gonna be driving the both of you to this party tonight.

Speaking of which you needed to hurry.

You didn't wanna be to overdressed since it was just a house party, but you also didn't wanna look bummy plus you don't get the chance to dress cute as often anymore.

You also wanted to be comfortable so you decided to wear a black oversized sweater, black tights, and Doc Martens with some white leg warmers.

Yes, you're wearing shorts.

You layered some light silver jewelry, and for your hair, you put it in (hairstyle of choice) along with some light makeup.

You finished right on time as Valen knocked on your door letting you know that your ride was here.

You kissed Valen on the cheek goodbye and he reminded you to be safe and have fun and to give the birthday boy his regards.

Koren was having a difficult time keeping his hands off you.

Well, it's usually like that but it's tenfold tonight because you look adorable.

The man usually only sees you in your waitress uniform and not that you didn't look beautiful in everything you wore it was just nice seeing you all dressed up and cute.

Koren wanted to grab you and kiss you all over as soon as he lay his eyes on you but held himself back for the sake of not permanently scaring you away.

He shuddered at the thought.

"Obviously I'm not planning on drinking tonight since I'm the designated driver." The man stated.

"You can drink if you want? I have a license and I'm not planning to since it makes my tummy hurt" you stated bluntly.

Koren giggled at your childish choice of wording "That's good since I wasn't planning on letting you drink anyway, you're an oblivious adorable idiot when you're sober I don't even want to imagine how you'd be intoxicated" the man laughed.

"I'm not that bad.." you replied a bit offended.

"Oh yes please tell that to bloody nose you got the other day from walking into a wall while not paying attention" the man teased followed by him playfully flicking your nose.