𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

It had been a couple of days since the incident in the break room with Koren happened and it was now the weekend.

You've been doing a lot of stuff recently, going out and things like that.

You were honestly feeling pretty drained with life and of course, with what happened to Josie you were a little on edge in your apartment complex, but Valen's presence comforted you.

With everything going on you've been falling behind on your studies a bit so you decided to give your other boss Dan, a call explaining to situation and asking for a few days off.

Dan was very understanding and happily granted you some time off wishing you well.

Of course, you could've called Koren but of course, there's a reason you didn't. After what happened in the office you decided that a little bit of space between the two of you was needed.

After all, you can only spend so much time with someone until you need some time away from them.

Of course, you were friendly with him at work, but ever since you started distancing yourself it opened your eyes to how clingy Koren can be.

And it's not just at work either, it's only your first day off and Koren has been texting you a lot on and off since you woke up.

At first, his messages started off with apologizing for what happened in the break room and offering to make it up to you.

You accepted the apology and forgave him, but now his messages are just weird like he'll just randomly ask you throughout the day if you've been eating well or if you've gotten enough rest.

Or he'll just bring up random topics as an excuse to talk to you. You appreciate Koren's concern for you and you understand that's just how he is when he cares for someone, but you've given him hint after hint that you just want to be left alone and he's just not getting it.

You really don't want to send him a message saying you want to be left alone for a while and have it come off the wrong way, but it's really starting to get on your nerves.

Just as you were in thought you heard your phone buzz again.

You checked who sent the message.

Speak of the devil.

You were about to respond to him but you scrolled up a bit to see that Koren had sent you quite a few messages that you didn't notice before.

Jesus Christ...

Weirdo: Hey (y/n)! How are you today? Do you have any plans for the weekend? :)

Weirdo: I was going to pick up Caden yesterday to spend the weekend together but he has a soccer game and then he's going to spend the night with a friend, so I'm a bit bored. :)

Weirdo: I actually had plans for all of us since I hoped you would be coming over as well but it's okay another time ❤️.

Weirdo: Are you asleep? Am I bothering you?

Weirdo: (y/n) are you still upset about the bruise? :( I'm sorry.

Weirdo: If you're hungry I made some tortellini soup, it's perfect for the cold weather, I could drop it off at your place? :)

Weirdo: Just want to make sure you're eating well. ❤️

Weirdo: Maybe we could call later? I miss talking to you:).

Weirdo: You called out of work? Are you okay? Are you sick?

You cringed looking at all the messages he sent.

It was sweet that Koren was looking out for you and you did really appreciate it but damn, eight messages in a row in is crazy.

You decided you needed to let Koren know straight forward that you wanted some space (in the nicest way possible of course)

Weirdo: You called out of work? Are you okay? Are you sick?

You: Hey, I really appreciate the concern, no I'm fine just need some time to rest and catch up on school work.

You: I do appreciate it but I kinda need some time to myself if you don't mind👍

Weirdo: Oh okay
Weirdo: but you're not mad at me?

You: No👍

You quickly shut off your phone before he could respond again, hoping that he got the message this time.

You did feel bad though, Koren has mentioned to you that he doesn't have many friends which honestly surprised you quite a bit since he seems like the time to have a bunch of friends.

You just hope he wasn't offended by what you said.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...