𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

After you finished eating your pizza you and your uncle watched TV for a little longer before he turned in for the night.

You did your nightly routine and you were now sitting in bed with pickle sprawled over your lap while you played (f/g) on your switch

Your playing was soon interrupted by a ping notification from your phone.

You wondered who would text you this late so you put down the switch to check.

??? : Hey :)

You tilted your head in confusion before responding to the text

You: ?

???: Sorry lol, it's Koren.

You again wondered why he was texting you this late, you remembered what your uncle said earlier but quickly shrugged it off and saved the contact.

You: oh hey, what's up?

Weirdo: Nothing lol, just wanted to let you know you left your wallet in my car, I'll give it to you tomorrow.

You: oh fr? Thank you also sorry about my uncle lol he can be stupid.

Weirdo: No lol it's cool he seems nice :)

You chuckled remembering what your uncle said about the man.

Weirdo: Anyways wyd? I didn't think you'd even be up.

You: playing 👍

Weirdo: playing? Lol.

You: on my switch 👍

Weirdo: That's nice. I just wanted to thank you again for today and everything else you've done for me, you're such a sweetheart thank you (y/n) ❤️.

You cringed a bit, you're not used to sweet paragraphs you and your friends usually just dick around in group chats, and occasionally you'll get the 'love you even though you're a bitch sometimes'.

You: Np 👍
You: Everything else I've done?

Weirdo: You helped my younger brother get home and made him feel better when he got lost, you comforted me even though you haven't known me very long, and overall it's just been delightful getting to know you.

You: Oh shit yea that stuff
You: It's cool honestly just tryna be nice
You: Idk how you're feeling abt that stuff w ur mom but it will get better and yeah 👍

Weirdo: You're too cute (y/n)😂
Weirdo: Anyways I'll let you continue playing since I need to turn in for the night just wanted to thank you again, see you tomorrow sweet dreams (y/n)❤️.

Cute? You thought you had a good thing going right there, oh well guess not.

You looked at the messages and thought back to what your uncle said but once again quickly shrugged off the scary thought.

There's no way he likes me.
.

.

.

.

.

.
Koren laughed joyously while reading your messages.

Oh (y/n) you are awfully terrible with your words, even over text!

Koren doesn't mind it though he thinks it's adorable, like everything else about you really.

The man can't seem to find even one thing about you that he dislikes, I mean yes the two of you are total opposites and he never thought in a million years this is the person he'd fall for.

To be fair he never thought he'd fall for anyone, but back then when the thought of falling in love crossed his mind occasionally he always thought that person would be more like him.

Not that he had any issues with you though, he absolutely adored your personality, and you were more beautiful than words could describe, in Koren's mind you were perfect for him.

Suddenly a scary thought crossed his mind.

What if you rejected him?

Or even worse, what if you liked someone else and got a boyfriend?

Koren isn't stupid, he knows that you don't have romantic feelings for him yet, but you will eventually and he'll make sure of that, you just have to.

But even the thought of you rejecting and leaving him to be with someone else was enough to make him feel physically ill.

Not just ill, when he thinks of that he feels a painful ache in his heart more painful than anything he's ever felt in his entire life, it made him wanna rip his hair out.

He hated it.

So he couldn't have that, either way, no matter what happens you have to be with him whether you like it or not.

If you have to learn to love him back then so be it, it doesn't matter.

Because in Koren's deluded mind, you were already his.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...