𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Koren was a bit worried you might have injured yourself when you fell but when he opened the door to the bathroom it looked like you were already sitting or at least leaning before you passed out.

Probably to ease the dizzy or sick effect of the drug he put in your drink.

Silly girl... you told me you felt fine how cute Koren thought to himself as stared at you with blush coating his cheeks.

If you're curious as to why Koren keeps this drug in his home the answer is Allegra or other women that annoyed him.
But mostly for Allegra.

Whenever the delusional woman came over she always wanted to talk for hours on end or do double rounds, so he used the drug to avoid that.

It's not like it was extremely harmful... it just helps her go to sleep and leaves him in peace.

Not like it matters anymore, after he confirmed his feelings for you he removed every single woman from his contact list and cleared everything else.

And pretty soon he wouldn't have to worry about Allegra anymore either.

The man gently picked up your unconscious form in bridal style and carried you to his bedroom.

Koren gently set you down on his bed and lightly pulled the covers over your body carefully so as to not wake you up.

Not that it could though.

Koren carefully sat down beside your sleeping form and softly caressed your face.

He honestly didn't feel bad about what he'd done.

He thought he would but any previous regrets he had melted away as he basked in your adorable appearance asleep on his bed.

It would've been too late by the time you got home anyway, and he knows you like to stay up late playing video games or watching movies which isn't good for you, you need a full eight hours to function properly!

So in his deluded mind, he was helping you and doing what was best.

He suddenly remembered what you said about your uncle and got up to leave the room, not before kissing you on the forehead of course.

Koren made his way back to the kitchen in search of your phone. He picked it up off the counter.

After unlocking it he found your uncle's contact and sent him a message stating you would be spending the night at a friend's to which he responded with a Love you and be safe message.

He also happened to hear his phone buzzing off the wall so he decided to check it, he was greeted with 13 missed calls and 23 unread text messages all from his current biggest annoyance: Allegra.

The texts ranged from casual conversation with herself about her day, to ranting about missing him, to begging to come over, and last but not least one sexually explicit photo and video.

Can't forget the voicemail she left him, he just made the mistake of listening to it.

Koren felt like puking after seeing all of that.

Ever since last night when the delusional woman caught him and you hugging and also him snapping and her and putting her in her place, she's been all over him.

Just today she tried cornering him in the supplies closet and seducing him, not just today though.

She's been extremely clingy lately, throwing herself at him, begging to come over, the way she texts him makes it seem like they're in a relationship, it makes Koren sick he thinks she's lost it.

Before Koren met you he could usually suck it up for the night and allow her to come over as long as he had a few drinks before.

But as of recently because of you the thought of even allowing another woman in his space makes him sick, like he feels like he's cheating on you or something.

So when the woman acts like this he's been making up excuse after excuse to avoid spending time with her because of his newfound feelings for you.

But he won't have to deal with that anymore come tomorrow.

Anyway back to you.

As much as Koren 'wanted' to leave you alone and respect you, spoiler alert he didn't.

At first, it was harmless, just admiring your adorable sleeping face, gently caressing it, and playing with your hair. He might've also taken a few photos.

But of course, once you get the man going there's nothing really stopping him.

So Koren took the liberty of crawling in his bed beside you and carefully pulling the duvet over the both of you.

Koren gently placed his hands on your lower abdomen and pulling your back into his chest resulting in a spooning position.

The man buried his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent, Koren thinks you smell sweet.

The both of you lay like that for a while with Koren gently cuddling you and whispering words of affection, occasionally softly kissing your face of course all unbeknownst to you as you were off in dreamland.

Koren was already sure that he wanted you before, but after this night, you being so close to him he knew that you had to be his.

It was non-negotiable.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...