𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Despite what Koren said at the beginning of the night, you actually did end up driving both of you back to his apartment!

You were quite literally terrified since you've barely driven since you got your license but you and Koren thankfully made it back safely.

You initially wanted to drive him to the hospital since because Koren was still clutching the ever-loving shit out of his hand you couldn't see how deep the cut was.

But Koren refused and told you it wasn't that deep and just needed to be cleaned or whatever, he even threatened to jump out of the car if you took him!

Don't know what his deal is with hospitals jeez...

So you took him back to his apartment, cleaned, and patched up his boo-boo! (Lmao)

You felt very proud of yourself.

On Koren's end, his whole little staged accident just made him fall even more in love with you.

He never felt so cared for in his entire life.

No one has ever given him so much time and patience, if he had ever done something like this with one of his past flings they would probably just tell him to man up or something like that.

But not you, you kindly and delicately cleaned and wrapped his wound.

You even left your best friend's birthday party just for him!

He was usually always the one putting on the Prince Charming facade for other women and caring for them, it was nice being on the receiving end for once.

The more time he spends with you and sees these new sides of your personality the deeper he falls.

And he doesn't mind it one bit.

But this is also starting to dangerously mislead Koren.

He's starting to think that you may have feelings for him as well.

Of course, he won't try to confirm it now, the one thing he fears most is rejection.

"I'm afraid to admit it but I didn't think you could take care of my wounds this well (y/n)!" Koren stated while laughing.

You shot him a death glare "If you didn't think I could do it why didn't you let me take you to the professionals asshole!" You snapped offended.

Koren laughed at you more "I'm just messing with you darling! Thank you" Koren stated fondly.

"Yeah and you're the one who's always calling me an idiot, there were plastic cups on the table why the fuck would you grab a mug?!" You exclaimed.

"I didn't see the cups" Koren pouted.

You rolled your eyes in response "Well no point in dwelling on it now, it's already past twelve you don't care if I crash here?" You asked

"You're always welcome to stay" Koren responded fondly with a smile while also cheering in his head.

"Cool thanks I'm gonna order us some food do you want anything specific?" You asked the man

"Anything you want is fine with me (y/n)" Koren responded. You wanted to hit him, idiot I'm asking you!!

But alas you didn't feel like arguing over food so you just ordered some pizza.

You and Koren decided to watch a random Netflix show while you ate. Koren was acting like a brat and saying he couldn't eat with his left hand because it would make a mess.

After a mini argument and Koren refusing to eat unless you fed him you eventually led up and fed him the damn pizza.

Koren had a stupid triumphant grin on his face the whole time.

You wanted to shove it down his throat.

Eventually, it was time for bed and now Koren was acting like a brat again refusing to sleep in his own bed.

He kept saying 'What kind of man would I be if I let a lady sleep on the couch?'

This man was seriously about to make you go abusive.

The truth behind that statement is that Koren actually hadn't washed the sheets or slept on his bed since the night you slept over.

He would just occasionally go in there and hug the pillow you slept on since it was still lingering with your scent.

This man is a freak ladies.

He also made a pact that he wouldn't sleep on a bed again unless you were there with him.

So he's been crashing on his couch the past few nights.

"For the last time (y/n) my couch is completely comfortable, but that doesn't mean I'll allow you to sleep on it, I can argue all night if you wish too" the man stated confidently.

You let out probably the millionth groan of the night. No, you absolutely don't want that.

Once again Koren had a smirk of triumph as you did the walk of shame to his bedroom.

To be honest you really wanted to beat him up.

It was probably a couple hours into the night and Koren was being a creep again.

The man sat by your side, fondly stroking your cheek as you were off in dreamland.

He let tonight's events replay in his head over and over again, he dreamed about things always being like this.

And Koren was determined to make that dream a reality.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...