𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Koren was being honest when he said he wanted you to rest at home today because there was no way you could work in that condition.

Yes, his main concern in life is you.

But also because he doesn't want you to be here to witness the drama that's gonna go down today.

Time for Allegra to say bye-bye.

After calling in and making multiple reports for that last month, he finally got put in for a meeting with a new manager.

About fucking time.

He used a lot of the messages, videos, and pictures as evidence that Allegra was being inappropriate with colleagues while also making anonymous reports posing as staff members.

And yes Allegra is stupid and trusts this deranged man with her life so he was easily able to get in her phone and delete any and all evidence that could possibly incriminate him in case she tried to use it.

Before you ask no he does not care that he is potentially ruining her career.

The new manager starts tomorrow, his name is Dan, he's a middle-aged married man with two kids.

He's spoken with him on the phone and he's incredibly successful in business management so Koren was pleased.

And honestly, anyone is better than Allegra at this point.

As if on cue the woman barged into the back office and she was seething.

About what? He didn't really care he just wanted to get this over with.

"Oh great I actually need to speak to you" the man sighed out.

But before he could utter another word Allegra cut him off "What were you doing with her?" The woman interrogated with a cold tone.

"Excuse me?" Koren replied uninterested

The woman clenched her fist at her sides in anger, the sight was a bit amusing to Koren but he really didn't have time or patience for whatever little meltdown she was about to have.

"What was she doing with you?! Why were you two together?! Why was she spending the night at our apartment?!" The woman screeched.

Koren actually had to sit and process what the fuck she just said, he was actually struggling to not laugh in disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Allegra, are you even hearing yourself right now? Our apartment?! And what the fuck you were watching my place the whole night?!" Koren yelled in disbelief.

The woman's mood immediately took a turn and she now looked like she was about to cry "Well... you weren't responding to my texts so I drove up there... I wanted to surprise you but then I saw you in the window with...her" Allegra explained.

The man sighed and squeezed the bridge of his nose still trying to grasp this whole situation.

He's had some pretty crazy ex-lovers but as of today, Allegra takes the cake.

The man really didn't wanna argue after the good night he just had so he took a deep breath before responding.

"Allegra, what makes you think you can just drive up to my place without consulting me? Usually, when someone isn't answering your texts at that hour it's because they're sleeping or they wanna be left the fuck alone. And what makes you think it's 'our' apartment? How many times do I have to tell you it's a casual relationship for you to get it through your fucking head!" Koren explained trying not to lose his shit.

Allegra looked down at her feet, tears beginning to run down her cheeks. "I just t-thought tha-" Before she could finish she was cut off by the man.

"You thought what? That I was gonna change my mind and we were gonna be together or something? God give me a fucking break, and I'm not even gonna get into you stalking me that's something you can consult with a therapist in a fucking psych ward.." Koren sighed officially over the situation.

"Whatever it's not my problem anymore because you're fired, you'll get a call today from who knows to discuss everything with you, you can also lose my number because we're done."

The woman stared at the man wide-eyed, face draining any color.

"W-wait no I'm sorry! Is this about her? You can be with her I don't care it's f-fine really! I'm sorry for yelling at you I'll be better I swear! Just don't leave me!" Allegra stammered out panicked.

Koren honestly couldn't fucking believe it, Allegra was more concerned about him than losing her job.

The woman continued yapping nonsense while she also started grabbing the man's arms even trying to lean in the kiss him as she was a crying mess.

"Enough Allegra! God I can't fucking stand you!" Koren snapped as he harshly pushed the woman off him.

The woman stopped what she was doing and looked up at the man wide and teary eyed "w-what?" she stuttered out in a small voice.

Koren let out probably his fifth long sigh of the day "Do you wanna know the truth, Ally? I'll give it to you if that's what it takes for you to leave" Koren snapped "I never fucking liked you, okay I used you do you get that? When I matched with you I was planning on blocking you until I found out you managed a cafe. I wanted the restaurant so I used you, None of it was real, end of story." Koren explained with venom in his voice.

Allegra stood there speechless and heartbroken from what she was hearing, the woman put her face in her hands and dropped to the floor crying harder than she ever cried in her entire life.

The man rolled his eyes at the reaction but felt relief that it was finally over.

"I gotta get to work, if I come back and you're still here I'll call the police for trespassing, and if you try and call or text me at all after today I'll call them for harassment," Koren uttered coldly before leaving the woman a crying mess on the floor.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...