𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

Koren was currently on top of you assaulting your mouth.

You had basically given up on fighting any form of affection he wanted to give you, but just because you gave up that didn't mean that you would return it.

In all honesty, you were giving up on a lot, even if you were trying your hardest not to.

It's been a few weeks since you were abducted by Koren, and so far you know nothing.

Nothing has happened, and it's making you lose hope every day. You were actually starting to question if what Koren said about your uncle and friends is true.

Have they given up? Did the police give up? Do they think you're dead? Is Valen relieved... that he doesn't have to worry about you anymore?

You asked yourself the same questions every day, and each day you start to believe it more.

You're really starting to give up hope.

You wouldn't stand a chance in a fight with Koren, And every day he leaves he locks that stupid fucking door, even if he's only leaving for a second he locks it.

These walls are soundproof so nobody can fucking hear you.

As a result of this, you've just stopped interacting with Koren completely, when he talks to you, you ignore him, he touches you, and you let him.

He let it slide the first few times but you can tell it's getting on his nerves, that's why he's doing this right now. I guess as some form of punishment? To get a reaction out of you I guess...

But again you just didn't really care, as of how things are right now you stand zero chance of escape so what's the point in fighting? You just laid there like a zombie letting Koren move his lips against yours in frustration.

Finally, Koren stopped, he sat up on top of you, staring down at you. What scared you was the expression on his face, it wasn't angry or sad, just straight and unreadable.

Then he started laughing.

Okay, what the fuck...

"Fine is that how you want to be?" Koren asked coldly, you remained silent. Koren abruptly shot up out of bed, stomping towards the door opening it, and slamming it shut with a loud bang that scared you.

You leaned yourself up with your arms scared, waiting to see what happened.
Koren shortly stormed back into the room, holding something in his hand...

Wait-

Is that a fucking gun?!

Without thinking as fast as you could you attempted to crawl off the bed to get away from the madman.

Koren grabbed your ankle and roughly pulled you back before you could, he climbed on top you of again before you could scream the gun was already pointed directly at your forehead.

You couldn't breathe. Your heart felt like it was pounding out of your chest.

Koren stared at you blankly before speaking "Why do you do this (y/n) w-hy can't you just love me..." Koren spoke words trembling.

Bitch! I should be the one fucking crying!

"There's no point I living if you don't love me... is that what you want? You want us both to die here?"

Fuck why does he have to take me down with him?

You could honestly care less if Koren killed himself, but you didn't want to die.

As much as you want to cry right now you had to think fast.

"Koren... please I don't want you to die... I don't want us to die..." you replied voice shaking, "then why won't you just love me back?" Koren responded in anger pushing the gun into your forehead.

You just kept repeating the words 'I'm sorry' or 'I do love you' quietly. Slowly you moved the gun to the side and moved closer to the man.

In fear, you tightly warped your arms around him, closing your eyes tight repeating the same words praying to every god you know of that this will work.

Fortunately, you heard the gun fall to the ground and felt Koren's strong arms wrap around your body.

He buried his face in your shoulder and began crying repeating apologies, telling you over and over again that he loves you.
.

.

.

.

.

.
A couple of hours after Koren's dangerous little meltdown, you both sat in the bath together.

You honestly wanted to kill him now.

Here he was humming to himself, peppering your back in kisses acting like nothing fucking happened earlier.

"Ah, I love you so much (y/n)..." Koren said for probably about the millionth fucking time today.

All of a sudden Koren squeezed your arm tight yup that'll leave a bruise for sure you thought to yourself as you flinched "You love me too right darling?" Koren asked passive-aggressively "Yes I do love you" you replied terrified without a beat.

Koren giggled and turned your body around to face him, a dark blush coating his cheeks, and a big grin on his handsome face "Kiss me" he demanded.

Reluctantly you leaned yourself forward and complied with his demands, he had his hands all over your body.

Koren moved towards your neck, kissing and biting you... you kept your eyes shut tight as you felt his large erection pressed against your stomach, you wanted to gag.

Koren giggled into your neck "You're so inexperienced my love... don't worry I'll teach you everything you need to know" he stated humorously before kissing you more.

To your utter horror, he wrapped his hand around his large manhood and began pleasuring himself, moaning and whimpering into your mouth between breathy kisses.

At least he isn't making me do it...

In a weird way, you're kind of grateful for his outburst today because it brought you back to life...

You know now if you want out you gotta do it yourself.

The first chance you have at escape you'll take it.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃...

Koren: