𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

(Y/n) and her best friend Della sat up in her bedroom looking through clothes trying to pick out an outfit for the young girls' interview.

I wonder if I'll actually get it?

Val said it was a nicer place than the diner...

So, I wonder if they're more uptight?

As the young girl was lost in her thoughts a sweatshirt was thrown at her face with very unnecessary force, thanks to her lovely best friend. "What was that for?!" The girl raised her voice, "Well you weren't listening, and I think I found a cute outfit!" Della replied between giggles.

She then proceeded to throw the skirt at her, again, with very much unnecessary force in (y/n) 's opinion. "Okay! stop throwing shit at me jeez" The girl said her last words mumbled as she looked at the outfit her friend picked for her.

A skirt and hoodie?

The girl looked at the outfit and tilted her head to the side in question, Della noticed this and frowned "What's wrong, don't like it?" She asked, "No, that's not it, it's actually really cute, but are you sure it's good for an interview, shouldn't I wear something a bit more professional?"

Della stared at her friend blankly for a moment before laughing, in turn making her friend more confused "(y/n) You're not going to an office job interview, you're a girl applying for a waitress position, they're not looking for professionalism they're looking for someone cute to keep the customers coming!"

(Y/n) in turn stared blankly before rolling her eyes and speaking "Right, and how many interviews have you been to interview genius?" Offended, the girl grabbed a bag at her face full force, again.

"Shut up! You're the one who asked me to come over and help you! Now go try it on!" (y/n) then got up to head to the bathroom rubbing her head while mumbling apologies to her friend.

After a few minutes the girl came out of the bathroom in the outfit, Della stared at her in awe of her masterpiece. The outfit in question consisted of a light brown almost beige colored hoodie that went down to her hips, a pleated skirt in a darker shade of brown, and a brown faux leather purse to match.

(Y/n) looked at herself in the mirror before she spoke "It looks really cute, but I feel weird, not used to dressing up" Della, who was still in awe then spoke "I know that's because you've been a huge hermit all summer, but yeah you look great" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Now c'mon let me do your makeup!" Della spoke in an excited tone as (y/n) just sighed and shook her head at her friends' antics.

With her makeup and hair done and outfit picked out Della left the home, not before giving (y/n) a hug and some words of encouragement. (Y/n) was currently gathering her things before she left.

Despite what you may think of her now, (Y/n) is actually quite active. She takes her dog Pickle on walks daily and whenever she needs to run quick errands she brings him along with her, which he enjoys.

(Y/n) looks in the mirror one last time, making sure she's presentable before she grabs her phone and wallet and heads out the door, her phone pings before she leaves, it was a message from her uncle Valen, wishing her good luck, she smiles and heads out the door.
.

.

.

.

.

After about twenty minutes of walking (y/n) now stood in front of 'The Rose Étoile'. The young girl walks inside only to be greeted by a ton of fucking people.